Floyd to da Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I don't hate Von Miller. But I do dislike his father. He is the one that said he should go to Buffalo

But you're right - the cold tundra is no place for someone with bad knees like Von Miller has.

It was only a matter of time before Von Miller got hurt.

They should hold him out until late in the season
I lost a lot of respect for Miller on how he publicized his decision to join the Bills and his use of social media after he joined them. I don’t hate him and appreciate what he did to carry the Rams over the threshold but I’ll restate F*** Von Miller because of the way he socialized his decision and his recruitment tactics after joining the Bills.

Tano

Legend
I lost a lot of respect for Miller on how he publicized his decision to join the Bills and his use of social media after he joined them. I don’t hate him and appreciate what he did to carry the Rams over the threshold but I’ll restate F*** Von Miller because of the way he socialized his decision and his recruitment tactics after joining the Bills.
A lot of players do that when they leave a team and I have gotten used to that. I don't think he ever demeaned the Rams so I don't have a problem with his statements.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is there a team with more pressure than the Buffalo Bills to get to the Super Bowl in 2023?
Truth. Tremendous pressure in Buffalo. Desperate sounds accurate.

Shanny’s team got there and choked just a few years ago. Assembling great rosters and avg QB’s seems to be their thing.

I feel like the Ravens and Lamar need to win a big game in the postseason. Five straight years of good teams and hype at QB.

Cincy needs to be careful not to completely fall out of true contention after getting so close in ‘21.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ok, so how many of these guys we lost have settled for a one year deal? Just about all of them except Ramsey. If that was the best they could do I gotta wonder what we really lost? The defensive losses were supposed to be devastating. Yet, no one signs a multi year deal? Is it possible the Rams knew what they were doing? Maybe as fans we overvalued these guys because they were part of a Superbowl team?
No, that's the trend around the NFL for a lot of guys. My guess is their agents know the salary cap is going up a lot next year thanks to the new TV contracts. By the way, the defensive losses were devastating as we are essentially super young on that side. There's going to be a lot of growing pains on that side.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That's a lot of bad knees and ankles and then Taylor Rapp. Meh. Floyd is a good pickup for them though assuming it was a moderate 1 year deal. Floyd was a good player but didn't play up to his contract last year so is what it is.
Don't accept imitations.

Buffalo Rams?

It's LA Rams or nothing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After seeing this it made me think of the Bills signing Von. The Rams dodged a bullet on that deal. With the way the season went, Miller wouldn’t have made much of a difference. But, by the time the Rams are ready to acquire a player like that, it won’t be Vonn. He will be too old.

It’s funny that Von couldn’t do for the Bills, what he did for the Rams. I give Snead some criticism on his drafting, but he and the crew have assessed some trades and signings pretty well. Much better than the timing of Russ for the Broncos and Von to the Bills.

This move by the bills is another one that is ‘Too Late’ to make a real impact.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wonder how much he got paid.

he served the rams well but i thought he would be better value for money after the big deal the rams gave him. always seemed nicked up which affected his play.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Imo there is a lot to like about Floyd. His Run Defense, his 9+ sacks per season. The question will be answer did AD prop up his stats. Overall real good signing for the bills.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The Bills don't want to be "Champions" like the Rams they just want all their cut released or FA players right Mr. GM???? They are still trying to build a super team but fail. I didn't really have anything against them prior I actually would want them to win but dumb comments by a GM left bad taste in my mouth. As iff that fan base an excellent one at that and organization would make a deal with the devil for a chip. Spare me the petty jealousy!!! Lol

oldnotdead

Legend
Yeah they are right. Floyd's production was down last year because Morris in his wisdom kept dropping the only edge threat the Rams had into coverage. Yup primo playcalling by our mediocre Morris. Ranks up there with making their best CB play 10-12 yds off the LOS on passing downs. Why do you think Ramsey demanded a trade?

Tell me again how good Morris is? Morris also insisted that AD read before he rushed.....huh? What lunacy! Why do you think AD was making noises about retiring. McVay didn't fire Morris even though he fired everyone else who underperformed. So Sean brings in Lake and Pleasant hopefully the end Morris' stupidity. Yes and let us not forget his starting Kendricks and how he's making noises again to justify starting Kendrick again this year. Kendrick got benched because of McVay IMO and not because of Morris.

Ram65

Legend
I liked Floyd. He didn't have many pass-rush moves. He reacted well to QB movement to make plays but, didn't create a lot of pressure on his own. Nagging injuries could have affected his ability. Good height and wing span but lacked power. Didn't live up to the contract but served a purpose for the Rams.

Good insurance for the Bills. I too wonder about the contract.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What
Yeah they are right. Floyd's production was down last year because Morris in his wisdom kept dropping the only edge threat the Rams had into coverage. Yup primo playcalling by our mediocre Morris. Ranks up there with making their best CB play 10-12 yds off the LOS on passing downs. Why do you think Ramsey demanded a trade?

Tell me again how good Morris is? Morris also insisted that AD read before he rushed.....huh? What lunacy! Why do you think AD was making noises about retiring. McVay didn't fire Morris even though he fired everyone else who underperformed. So Sean brings in Lake and Pleasant hopefully the end Morris' stupidity. Yes and let us not forget his starting Kendricks and how he's making noises again to justify starting Kendrick again this year. Kendrick got benched because of McVay IMO and not because of Morris.
What are you gonna do when Morris leaves and Rob Havenstein takes over as the new DC?

~ArkyRamsFan~

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Two words;

Kurt and Warner
B S!! Then again he won the mvp.There’s that!

If you watch the movie,you’d know that it was a LIE & Kurt Warner was not a rookie. All that Mad Mike stuff was whatever that was as well?I’d say there is truth to it about his personality.

Don’t know how much you knew about Kurt Warner playing behind Tony Banks & of all players.Steve Bono.

Charley Armey was the GM at the time & helped put that team together.Mad Mike sort of ran the show when he took over as HC. Just know he was part of Faulk,Trent Greene,Timmerman, Tory Holt.
—The Rams got nice draft picks for DV & Trent from KC.