Floyd to da Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good for Floyd as he now has a shot for another ring, however, the Bills need to get there as they complained about having to play on the road and had the NFL change the overtime rules only to self destruct at home against Cincinnati.

If the Bills lose another playoff game at home, I predict a coaching change could be made although I have no one in mind.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good for Floyd as he now has a shot for another ring, however, the Bills need to get there as they complained about having to play on the road and had the NFL change the overtime rules only to self destruct at home against Cincinnati.

If the Bills lose another playoff game at home, I predict a coaching change could be made although I have no one in mind.

Why don’t you predict how great Floyd & Von Miller can be again together.
Going up against Jalen Ramsey at least twice. Not worried about home field.History of the Bills playoff runs haven’t ever been the best.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
History of the Bills playoff runs haven’t ever been the best.
Oh IDK back in the 90's they won a ton of post season games Super Bowl obviously not included. Floyd is a seasoned vet that for a 1 year deal gives the Bills some insurance plus has been part of a winning culture.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Agree. Buffalo is about as All-In as an NFL team can be in 2023.

The Bills have been really good and a fun team to watch but this group has not even gone to a Super Bowl. They need it. The pressure is on them in 2023.

Any time a talented team is expected to be good, there is pressure but there's even more pressure on some teams given their age/experience, salary cap future and how much success (or lack thereof) in recent seasons when the expectations were also high.

Is there a team with more pressure than the Buffalo Bills to get to the Super Bowl in 2023?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there a team with more pressure than the Buffalo Bills to get to the Super Bowl in 2023?
Maybe the shit stained, cousin fucking whiners?

Regardless, I wonder if the talking heads will go on and on about them being "all in" like they did to the 2021 Rams.

dang

Legend
As a former youngster who lived in Buffalo, I’m a Bills fan and I rooted for them over the years whenever it didn’t conflict with the Rams. With that said, it sure looks like they are following the Bucs/Rams “all in” philosophy of late - but without the coaching or front office staff to pull it off. If they can’t win it all soon, it’s not because of talent but because of their inability to pull them together. Allen and Diggs need to change their ways and the defense needs a true leader.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doh! 32 years ago now!

1685973001360.png

Tano

Legend
If Von Miller doesn't get hurt last year, I think they make it to the Super Bowl

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, so how many of these guys we lost have settled for a one year deal? Just about all of them except Ramsey. If that was the best they could do I gotta wonder what we really lost? The defensive losses were supposed to be devastating. Yet, no one signs a multi year deal? Is it possible the Rams knew what they were doing? Maybe as fans we overvalued these guys because they were part of a Superbowl team?

Tano

Legend
Ok, so how many of these guys we lost have settled for a one year deal? Just about all of them except Ramsey. If that was the best they could do I gotta wonder what we really lost? The defensive losses were supposed to be devastating. Yet, no one signs a multi year deal? Is it possible the Rams knew what they were doing? Maybe as fans we overvalued these guys because they were part of a Superbowl team?
They are coming back once we get our salary cap back in line

But on a serious note - of the one year guys I would only truly want Gaines and Scott back with maybe also getting Robinson and Floyd

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe the shit stained, cousin fucking whiners?

Regardless, I wonder if the talking heads will go on and on about them being "all in" like they did to the 2021 Rams.
I was thinking the Evil-49ers were the other team with tremendous pressure to reach the Super Bowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oh IDK back in the 90's they won a ton of post season games Super Bowl obviously not included. Floyd is a seasoned vet that for a 1 year deal gives the Bills some insurance plus has been part of a winning culture.
Yes & he won a Superbowl with Von Miller. When was the last time The Bills won a Superbowl.
—I know they lost 4 superbowls in a row.That was the start of The Rams lossing ways & lost that winning culture.

Interesting is some of The Trades over time with the Bills & Rams.They have been good trade partners & yes Robert Woods was a nice FA signing of The Rams even with there lossing he brought The Rams Great Veteran Leadership & Cooper Kupp will always be grateful for there bond & friendship.

I guess that’s why I’d say Von Miller & Floyd should be excellent Edge LBer’s for the Bills. It will always be remembered in my book as Ram Super Bowl Champs & players who brought LA RAMS there first ever Super Bowl victory if that’s correct?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Leo on a one year is a nice addition for them. Dicks.

Hope they come up short again.

Tano

Legend
F*** Von Miller. No coincidence he was hurt in the Buffalo cold tundra late in the season.
I don't hate Von Miller. But I do dislike his father. He is the one that said he should go to Buffalo

But you're right - the cold tundra is no place for someone with bad knees like Von Miller has.

It was only a matter of time before Von Miller got hurt.

They should hold him out until late in the season

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way McDermott gets the axe, he's the best thing to happen to the Bills since Jim Kelly

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't hate Von Miller. But I do dislike his father. He is the one that said he should go to Buffalo

But you're right - the cold tundra is no place for someone with bad knees like Von Miller has.

It was only a matter of time before Von Miller got hurt.

They should hold him out until late in the season

LOL - imo they should have held him out opening day last season. Would have worked out better for both teams.
I’ll always say that was THE WORST match Joesph Noteboom could have EVER seen game 1 in 2022.The Rams DE were HORRIBLE in 2022 to prepare & Von Miller knew Noteboom very well.