Floyd to da Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
B S!! Then again he won the mvp.There’s that!

If you watch the movie,you’d know that it was a LIE & Kurt Warner was not a rookie. All that Mad Mike stuff was whatever that was as well?I’d say there is truth to it about his personality.

Don’t know how much you knew about Kurt Warner playing behind Tony Banks & of all players.Steve Bono.

Charley Armey was the GM at the time & helped put that team together.Mad Mike sort of ran the show when he took over as HC. Just know he was part of Faulk,Trent Greene,Timmerman, Tory Holt.
—The Rams got nice draft picks for DV & Trent from KC.
Dude, do you read your own posts?

You claim that we won our first Super Bowl in 2022.

I was just reminding you of the Kurt Warner miracle.
I also never claimed that Kurt Warner was a rookie that year.

You *may* be a little too wrapped up in this. :)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
People think he's got a shot at another ring cause he's going to the Bills? How many Lombardis do they have now in Buffalo? Must be a lot. . . .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dude, do you read your own posts?

You claim that we won our first Super Bowl in 2022.

I was just reminding you of the Kurt Warner miracle.
I also never claimed that Kurt Warner was a rookie that year.

You *may* be a little too wrapped up in this. :)
Maybe you’re right? Losing spygate was another SuperbowlIJ guess helped being a robot? Joking - but saying to words of why is such crap.I get the love,though I was adding reference about the movie which did make it seem like he was.
—I knew how good The Rams were & adding all those players really made The Rams so underrated.
HATED RAM FANS for there none vision & talking crap before the season.

I got The Rams at 150-1 before preseason.Then when Trent got hurt it went to 300-1.I will admit that I didn’t believe The Rams win the Superbowl with Kurt Warner though at that time.
—I did have 5dimes on the Baltimore game which I let ride after he showed he could manage the offense well & wasn’t going to lose the game.
—The rest is HISTORY ,but the Greatest Show on Turf was not all Kurt Warner.He entered The HALL with The Rams,but there was doubts.
He has never really been a LA Rams guy? He has been working in LA on SOFI’s lot from a TD pass away.
—Not dogging on him,but REALLY? To words of why The Rams won the Superbowl?
Wasn’t that what the question was about in the first place of the 1999 season 2000 Superbowl?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
People think he's got a shot at another ring cause he's going to the Bills? How many Lombardis do they have now in Buffalo? Must be a lot. . . .

Either way he WON a Superbowl with Von Miller,so don’t forget that.
Add in 2021 he was the Big Ram FA signing as well.That was the contract The Rams cut him with.Was signing him worth it ? I know trading for Von Miller was & what Buffalo paid him to get injured was a BIG reason why they didn’t win it all.
Floyd was a solid Ram IMO & hope he & Von make noise again
In The NFL together. No matter what it was a good signing.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The most consistently overhyped team in the league. I said it last year, and sure, Von got hurt - but they have no elite/stud pass rusher. Now they're adding Floyd without the AD effect too? LOL

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People think he's got a shot at another ring cause he's going to the Bills? How many Lombardis do they have now in Buffalo? Must be a lot. . .
1686426872260.png
1686426951323.png

oldnotdead

Legend
Floyd's production suffered like Donald's because of the way they were used. Geez dudes look at the way Morris played them! Do you think it's coincidental that everyone's production has suffered under Morris? Making AD read/react is nonsense but it's what Morris dictated. Dropping the only edge threat they had into coverage on passing downs?? Are you fucking kidding me? But yeah Morris thought he could be cute by dropping Floyd into coverage. That's why both AD and Floyd's production wasn't as good as they should have been.

Floyd may not be an elite edge, but he's damn good. Will he be the Bill's missing piece? No, because their problems are bigger than one guy. For the past two years that team has underachieved compared to the level of talent they have. This season McDermott is going to be their HC/DC in the same way McVay is really the HC/OC of the Rams.

Will it help? That remains to be seen. The Bills have made the playoffs every year since 2019 but haven't made a SB appearance. The last two years they have lost in the Divisional round. At some point you have to look at the coaching. That is too many times to be coincidental.

We saw in both Super Bowl appearances by the Rams in the 2018 and 2021 seasons how coaching in those games is the difference between winning and losing. McVay got out coached in 2018 and he out coached the Bengals in their Super Bowl win. In the playoffs coaching decisions especially mistakes are amplified. IMO more than personnel it's coaching with the Bills.

Being good enough to get to at least the divisional and championship rounds of the playoffs that many consecutive times but not being able to advance is beyond player personnel. Look at the Rams. They have made the playoffs 4 times in the last 6 years, with 2 Super Bowl appearances winning their second one. In the game the Rams won they were seriously undermanned due to injuries. But they won because McVay outcoached the Bengals.

This is why when media and fans look at the Rams purely in terms of apparent star player power they dismiss the Rams. But the Rams success isn't simply a matter of the players, it's also the coaching staff. This is why you simply can't dismiss the Rams this season. McVay won a Super Bowl will less offense than he's got right now. The Bengals were given every opportunity to put the Rams away in the Super Bowl but didn't.

That's why when I look at the Bills I see a talented team, but I have serious reservations about their coaches because they obviously haven't put all the pieces together yet.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
F the bills.

Also, I wonder if the bickering on the sideline last season could be a sign of something deeper going on.

dang

Legend
F the bills.

Also, I wonder if the bickering on the sideline last season could be a sign of something deeper going on.
Yeah. Diggs is a “Me not We” player. And Allen needs to control his emotions better. Keep it cool.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

They haven’t learned what the Rams did when it comes to picking up final pieces in the form of proven vets on their way out—wait! Don’t sign them expecting 17 games at a high level. You want them down the stretch and during postseason.

Miller and obj are 2 examples of that, but weddell is an even better one. He sucked the first time around. When he got called to play the stretch run, he was dynamite. Miller came in banged up and didn’t play right away. When he finally got going, he put it all out there for a handful of games.

Howard has an injury history and floyd has been playing banged up. He’s in decline. 17 quality games from either? I’ll take that bet.