"Five times worse than ray rice"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Nah. It sounds like "journalists" are in the dark and they don't really know anything, they are just hearing lots of rumors. And Shefty said about that same thing.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The part about the "laundry list" of six previous incidents is what caused me to perhaps (I hope) jump to conclusions. Is that maybe where the "five times worse" part comes from? That this particular incident happened in 2011 and is only coming to surface now is indeed very curious.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm not a Dez Bryant fan.

I didn't have anything else, I just wanted to put that out there...

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
how do we know?

Did you read the police report I posted? Also, this alleged "incident" (if you call Dez coming and picking up his GF at a Wal-Mart parking lot an incident) happened in 2011. If there was a video, it would have come up by now. This is just another negative Cowboys story because Cowboys = clicks. We Cowboys fans are used to hearing completely false stories about our team. Just like when they made a big deal about Dez "ranting and raving" on the sideline without even hearing the audio. Then, the audio comes out and it's the complete opposite; Dez is trying to fire up his teammates. There was no hissy-fit at all. Or when they said Michael Irvin raped a girl (which he didn't), then Irvin sued the local NBC station and won $1 million because it was completely false.

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Did you read the police report I posted? Also, this alleged "incident" (if you call Dez coming and picking up his GF at a Wal-Mart parking lot an incident) happened in 2011. If there was a video, it would have come up by now. This is just another negative Cowboys story because Cowboys = clicks. We Cowboys fans are used to hearing completely false stories about our team. Just like when they made a big deal about Dez "ranting and raving" on the sideline without even hearing the audio. Then, the audio comes out and it's the complete opposite; Dez is trying to fire up his teammates. There was no hissy-fit at all. Or when they said Michael Irvin raped a girl (which he didn't), then Irvin sued the local NBC station and won $1 million because it was completely false.
I tried to read it, but that we some very small print.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Actually, Rynie, I'm of the belief that the video probably doesn't exist and this whole thing was a shakedown meant to hurt him during the biggest contract negotiation of his career...the 2nd contract.

I wasn't the biggest fan of his coming out, but he proved me wrong and improved way more than I thought he could.

My comment was more in the line of a comic. Set up... and... "I don't have a punch line here..." which basically turns the previous statement into the punchline.

Just havin some fun.

Now, if there really is a video and it really does exist, then... well, we can revisit it. But, I refuse to indict and then convict a guy based on innuendo and rumor. That's just terrible any way a person slices it.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Hey, I hate "America's Team" as much as some of you hate the 9ers, Seahawks and Patriots, but this was a freaking Walmart parking lot, right?

If they had evidence of a crime being committed I'd like to think it would have been released 4 years ago. The article makes it sound like Dez picked up his girlfriend after she got into an argument with some dude named Penson.

It sounds like he picked her up, took her home, and consoled her and that's somehow a crime?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Actually, Rynie, I'm of the belief that the video probably doesn't exist and this whole thing was a shakedown meant to hurt him during the biggest contract negotiation of his career...the 2nd contract.
I wondered the same myself.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Seems like the"story" sprouted legs and almost immediately tore all it's ACLs, PLCs ansd MCLs at the same time...The story has had surgery and will be out for at least 8 months..Plenty of time for it to finally die off completely (which it seems to have done already for all intents and purposes)...What a well pulled off scam...Would not surprised if it gets laid at the Cheatriots doorstep...

RamWoodie

Legend
This is classic "INNUENDO" stuff right now...and in this age of smartphones, social media, and the like... I would think if there was ANY truth to this, it would have exploded by now!

Take it with "A HUGE GRAIN OF SALT"!!!