Fisher Optimistic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Hopefully it was something minor,I think we can still beat the Vikings and the Bucs without bradford.And if he can come back before that brutal stretch of games it would be great

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Hilarious the way he banged on Schefter. He is a "know it all" little worm.

A55VA6

Legend
Brian Quick on Bradford's injury: "I was a little nervous about it but everything is all right. Sam told me that he is OK."

Wonderboy

Rookie
Thanks for posting. I can sleep better tonight now. He said Tru was alright but he didn't spend a second following up with that. Anything better than him missing the season is very good news to me, because that's what it looked like when he had the towel over his face on the way out of the stadium.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I don't see how Tru gets out of that alright unless his joints are like noodles.

What is "optimistic" in Tru's case? Optomistic that he'll be back on the practice field for our next practice or optimistic that he'll only miss half the season.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What is "optimistic" in Tru's case? Optomistic that he'll be back on the practice field for our next practice or optimistic that he'll only miss half the season.
I was wondering that myself. Hopefully the hit looked a lot worse than it really was and it was, as Thordaddy said, a deep thigh bruise

Ramathon

you need to see the whole thing he slammed schefter a couple times

As well he should. Schefter is nothing but a gossip columnist. Though it's true of a LOT of ESPN talking heads, it's especially true of him.

FRO

Legend
If we escape the Browns game with relatively minor injuries then it's a huge win for us. Still praying.

Athos

Legend
"Very unfair for me to be Adam Shefter like."

:eek:

Suck it pretty boy. It's tools like that have ruined journalism. Well, that, and the evil tool known as Twitter.

RamsFan14

Starter
Wait, I can understand why Fisher would be a lil mad at Schefter, but why do some other ppl have a problem with him? I think he does a good job at what he does, doesn't post much BS. He posts what sources tell him and I find him to be pretty accurate (can't always be 100%). When I saw his tweet about Bradford, made me feel a bit better... But we still need to know the diagnosis. I also like Schefter as a person too.