Fisher Optimistic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Regarding both Sam and Tru! Makes me feel a bit better, but still very nervous.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Great fisher interview on nfl network right now. Reporters asking silly questions. Hopefully someone can get it up here to watch

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow, Sam I'm not surprised but on Tru? Must've looked a lot worse than it was. Maybe he's going on the temp IR.

PaRam24

UDFA
Great to hear, have to say I'm surprised though as Trus injury looked to be pretty serious. Maybe Lady Luck was on our side tonight after all.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Did you guys catch Fisher looked a little pissed when he heard of Schefter reporting no ACL damage?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you guys catch Fisher looked a little pissed when he heard of Schefter reporting no ACL damage?
Yeah. Did I hear him right when he said "he didn't know Schefter was a trainer?"

ViperLjs

Rookie
you need to see the whole thing he slammed schefter a couple times
He was probably pissed that info leaked out so quickly. In any case, Fisher isn't usually one to BS people about injuries; if he's optimistic, that's a VERY good sign.

ViperLjs

Rookie
That would be awesome if both of those guys are healthy and can play game 1.
I could maybe see Sam being available week 1 if it's just a bruise or something, but Tru's injury looked brutal. I'd be amazed if he was ready right away.

jjab360

Legend
I like it, Fish doesn't usually put good vibes out there regarding injuries without reason.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love fisher slamming schefter. "He knows everything I guess" hahahah

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haven't had a chance to see the game yet, it starts in 15 min. here on the left coast. now I can watch it and not worry too much about Bradford! But I still will!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Sorry for the pessimistic first post, but Tru took a helmet right to the knee and I don't see a good outcome there sadly enough.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Haven't had a chance to see the game yet, it starts in 15 min. here on the left coast. now I can watch it and not worry too much about Bradford! But I still will!
My Feelings exactly, I tried to avoid all info and then they broke through with the Bradford news and I had to come here to get the real deal info as usual.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
QUOTE="RAMpage28, post: 374306, member: 1808"]Sorry for the pessimistic first post, but Tru took a helmet right to the knee and I don't see a good outcome there sadly enough.[/QUOTE]
If you haven't introduced yourself in the RE introduce yourself sticky you should do it so you can get a proper welcoming.
By the Way Welcome:sneaky::party::heh::rockon::cheers:

ViperLjs

Rookie
B
Be very glad you didn't have to live through this in real time. I felt physically sick, anxious, and depressed for a solid 2+ hours after watching it go down. I couldn't even really enjoy an otherwise great performance by the team.

Wonderboy

Rookie
you need to see the whole thing he slammed schefter a couple times

Any chance we could get some video of that? I would love to see it. By the way, I'm just now watching the second half (DVR). I've been avoiding coming here because I'm so scared of bad news. This is phenomenal news! I thought Sam should be fine but it's still good to know they're optimistic. I'm SHOCKED to hear that they are optimistic on Tru as well, that is a huge victory. I was having visions of EJ Gaines as a starting corner! Not that I don't think he can handle it, I just don't want to see him HAVE to.