Fisher has extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
well that a hell of a thing to wake up too Sunday morning,,I'll be surprised if he doesn't get fired next year

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
At least now they don't have to build such a big stadium! 30K should do it.
SK saving money already!

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Well two years of crap to look forward to....well I've stuck with them for 40+ years. I can wait them out for 2 more. :banghead: At least it'll free up a ton of Sundays!!!!

FRO

Legend
Mediocrity rewarded. 5 years of the same results. Years 6 and 7 will be the same.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
First thing that came to mind was SHIT !!!!!! but then I calmed down when I thought we might still get a new OC....a good OC. That could maybe work....

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This means I will be cancelling my NFL Sunday ticket on Direct TV, for the next few years. However, I will still be watching this board. It sucks being a Rams fan these days!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
The Rams have the audacity to release this information after the week fisher had. Infuriating. Almost makes me want to root for the patriots

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Yeah - I thought this would be a thing. How many ROD dollars did we have on this again?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
What quality OC is going to hitch onto this mess??

An OC that wants a franchise QB and Franchise RB and feels they can get Austin to finally be what he can be. Let's not pretend our offense is baron, it's the current coaching philosophy screwing the offense over.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
What if Fisher and the teams win out? I know it isn't going to happen. With teams like the Patriots and Falcons left. But what if we smash the Cardinals and 9ers and compete with the Patriots and Falcons? Would everyone then be on board with the Goff-osophy about how they sat him at the start? Me personally, after watching Goff last week, wouldn't be upset with giving them more time if that happened. Obviously, I, would have waited until it actually happened. If we can at least get a good OC this offseason, I'll be content.