Famous Actors/Actresses You Hate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of the last generation of the SNL alums, I do not find funny or consider them good actors. Hate is a strong word, I'm usually quick to pass on their movies and TV shows: Will Ferrell, Jack Black, and Tina Fey for starters.
i liked adam sandler SNL skits. dislike all of his movies. same for a lot of SNL / SCTV actors/actresses. david spade is another. maybe its the roles he gets but just such a dislike for any character he plays.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stopped watching the American Horror Story series because Sarah Paulsen annoys me so much.
I used to think Ryan Reynolds was funny, but now I find him totally annoying, same schtick in every role he plays
Never understood the fascination with Nicole Kidman, she is terrible in every movie she's in
As much as I am a huge fan of martial arts, I despise Jackie Chan and wont watch any movie he's in.
for ryan reynolds, i think it's just reached overkill at this point. i do like mint mobile though. and for S. Paulsen, i'd like to crack her in the beak with a wiffle bat full of sand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. Acting stoned or drunk or just being one or the other is not humor. It’s lame and takes no skill. Anyone can pull that off.

The only thing he ever did that made me laugh more than once was goat boy. His Pesci routine was funny the first time but it got old quick.
Foster Brooks does a fantastic drunk in the dean martin roasts. my grandmother used to sound just like him when she finished off the black velevet and ice. but i do agree with the playing drunk thoughts.

Tano

Legend
i liked adam sandler SNL skits. dislike all of his movies. same for a lot of SNL / SCTV actors/actresses. david spade is another. maybe its the roles he gets but just such a dislike for any character he plays.
I know it's not politically correct or whatnot but I loved Waterboy

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I dont hate them but I dislike Jason Statham Ben Affleck Charlize Theron Joaquin Pheonix. I won't watch a movie if it has one of them in it. Can't stand their acting and the characters they typically play.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
There is only 1 right answer,

VJS-4.jpg

I don't "hate" him, but his annoyance to me is almost incalculable.

Last edited:

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Nicolas Cage..

I cant stand his fucking voice. I have no idea what that "accent" is supposed to be.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bridget Fonda

I don’t hate her but wow…she looks nothing like she did just 12 years ago.

A3305719-5C21-44F6-8389-EC6A551F5D1F.jpeg

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Keke Palmer. Something about her gets on my nerves. Back when she was on Nickelodeon she was insufferable to me.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Alec Baldwin: Rob Reiner; Sean Penn;; Ashley Judd.
Might argue about Judd but not the other three.

But I will say...Sean Penn when he chooses to can turn in a hell of a performance. In "Fair Game" he managed to make Joe Wilson (Mr. Valerie Plame) a sympathetic character that I felt bad for, whereas in real life I couldn't have given two shits about that lying hack.