Famous Actors/Actresses You Hate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought we had a thread for this, but, I searched and couldn't find it. Sorry if it's a duplicate.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a good list going these days. And my list has nothing to do with political stances or anything like that. It's just people I hate to see on my TV. Lol

Jeremy Renner is up there for me. But I do enjoy him in Mayor of Kingstown

Julianne Moore...idk why...I think I honestly just hate her fuckin face lol.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
A lot of the last generation of the SNL alums, I do not find funny or consider them good actors. Hate is a strong word, I'm usually quick to pass on their movies and TV shows: Will Ferrell, Jack Black, and Tina Fey for starters.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A lot of the last generation of the SNL alums, I do not find funny or consider them good actors. Hate is a strong word, I'm usually quick to pass on their movies and TV shows: Will Ferrell, Jack Black, and Tina Fey for starters.
I like some things with Ferrell....like Daddys Home...but I find him a bit much.

Tina Fey....not a fan. I did like Sisters tho. That shit was hilarious.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'll tell you who I hate. BJ Novak. He played Ryan on The Office. I hate that mf more than anyone I would say. And it's purely because he played thay roll too damn good. Lol

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All the actors I said in the previous thread. Plus, any other idiot actor or actress who gets on a soap box.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
hate is a pretty tough word

never been a fan of Tom Cruise though

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hate? I started an "who annoys you". I don't know these people personally to hate.

Oprah annoys me. So does Will Ferrell and Ken Jeong. I don't like people that have to scream everything.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't hate them but there are some that I prefer not to watch.

Bea Arthur always turned me off.
Jim Brewer is fucking stupid and not funny
Tyne Daily
Jay Leno
Kevin Costner
Katherine Heigl

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don't hate them but there are some that I prefer not to watch.

Bea Arthur always turned me off.
Jim Brewer is fucking stupid and not funny
Tyne Daily
Jay Leno
Kevin Costner
Katherine Heigl
Not to mention when Jim Breuer opened (MCed) for Metallica he was awful. That definitely turned us off from seeing one of his shows live.

His only decent film where he was anything close to funny was Half Baked.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not to mention when Jim Breuer opened (MCed) for Metallica he was awful. That definitely turned us off from seeing one of his shows live.

His only decent film where he was anything close to funny was Half Baked.
Agreed. Acting stoned or drunk or just being one or the other is not humor. It’s lame and takes no skill. Anyone can pull that off.

The only thing he ever did that made me laugh more than once was goat boy. His Pesci routine was funny the first time but it got old quick.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stopped watching the American Horror Story series because Sarah Paulsen annoys me so much.
I used to think Ryan Reynolds was funny, but now I find him totally annoying, same schtick in every role he plays
Never understood the fascination with Nicole Kidman, she is terrible in every movie she's in
As much as I am a huge fan of martial arts, I despise Jackie Chan and wont watch any movie he's in.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Never liked Charlie Sheen. Wouldn't mind punching him in the face.

Carrie Underwood. Her voice has as much appeal as scraping a chalkboard with your nails. Sure she's in tune but you can honk a horn in tune too.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hate? I started an "who annoys you". I don't know these people personally to hate.

Oprah annoys me. So does Will Ferrell and Ken Jeong. I don't like people that have to scream everything.
I tried to find that damn thread