Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
That is something I can't understand. With the replay and emphasis to get it right, they should be able to see crap like that and call in tot he game and say OOH HELL NO.
No, we dont want that.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can we perform a return without getting a penalty...ever? This team....

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Wtf on the fumble? I swear man these refs have a vendetta against the Rams. The games fucking over, stop calling unnecessary penalties to rub it in. All day long they're calling stupid shit when the game wasn't even in reach. Why don't you make some calls when you actually need to in the games that actually matter.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In practice that went for 80 yards.

Ram65

Legend
The good news is the game is over.

Goff got some needed experience and hung in there. Cooper played hard and also got playing time. Austin got the ball and made plays.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have something positive to say. Goff and Cooper showed some real heart and balls today. Goff audibled into that running play and then took a monster hit to get that TD in a blowout. That's balls and heart. Pharoh refused to go down without a fight. That showed heart and balls. I want those two guys playing as many snaps as possible over the final few weeks. They earned it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wtf on the fumble? I swear man these refs have a vendetta against the Rams. The games freaking over, stop calling unnecessary penalties to rub it in. All day long they're calling stupid crap when the game wasn't even in reach. Why don't you make some calls when you actually need to in the games that actually matter.

Fuck Blakeman for stealing that TD from Goff and Quick. Piece of shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have something positive to say. Goff and Cooper showed some real heart and balls today. Goff audibled into that running play and then took a monster hit to get that TD in a blowout. That's balls and heart. Pharoh refused to go down without a fight. That showed heart and balls. I want those two guys playing as many snaps as possible over the final few weeks. They earned it.
So, in other words, you
-heart.png
balls.