Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Game Day!

Matt-Ryan-Sacked-2.jpg

jap

Legend
I will not ask for much---just 300 yards apiece by Jared and Todd. That's all!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
GO RAMS!!!!

First complete game of the year - i feel it.
Defense is gonna go nuts and our offense is gonna get back to what we do best, run the ball!!!

I'm drinking early !!!
image.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see two things today:

1. Better on third down (their numbers on third down are an effin horror show).
2. Better defense in the redzone (think they're over 70% TD allowed, which is terrible).

RamWoodie

Legend
Game 3 for Goff. He's gotten better every week. Let's hope the Ram WRs don't have the dropsies today.

For the Falcons...we know Matty Ice will throw the picks and Jones is a game time decision.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm a bit discombobulated and don't have a single clue about what to expect in this game?

I think the last 2 weeks of reality TV, soap opera drama coverage has clouded my ability to gauge the Rams...

To be honest, I haven't felt a PULSE for this team since the Carolina game and I'm just hoping they play a competitive brand of NFL football in front of the Los Angeles home crowd.

lets-go-rams-florian-rodarte.jpg

6no9Tj.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Game 4 for Goff. He's gotten better every week. Let's hope the Ram WRs don't have the dropsies today.

For the Falcons...we know Matty Ice will throw the picks and Jones is a game time decision.

FIFY. ;-)

GO RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it would be great if we can have a good time in the GDT by keeping things as chill as possible.

I mean, other than being statistically alive, the angst I would normally feel about winning is just lessened.

Gonna try to enjoy the game regardless of outcome.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Google said Julio is out, not questionable. Not sure if accurate but how huge would that be!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I just saw a group with #firefisher shirts.

I think it's bullshit. I know a lot want fisher gone but that's like talking crap about you're own team. Especially at a home game. Cmon LA fans smh.

RamWoodie

Legend
Google said Julio is out, not questionable. Not sure if accurate but how huge would that be!
That's huge...but experience has shown when we think the Ram secondary can have an edge...they have a bad day. I hope that reverses!

Moreover the Rams defense cannot stay on the field like they've had to, due to lack of offense. The pffense needs to take advantage of Quick, Britt and Kendricks. Hit those guys with 5-10 yard passes and let them break tackles!!!