Facial Recognition of Fans by Owners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And I'm wanting to start a thread on the assassination attempt on Trump hoping it could avoid politics.
Should be easy!

No evidence politics played any role, just another “lost boy” loser trying to be significant.

Sad someone died.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's why I drive.
You & John Madden - must have a big travel bus as well.

Parking passes are almost online & get your info.Went to an event yesterday & my setting got all messed up.Giving locations & different zones.These apps are made for dummies & still puzzling it together an be a little challenging? I wish you safe travels on your venture’s & privacy

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You & John Madden - must have a big travel bus as well.

Parking passes are almost online & get your info.Went to an event yesterday & my setting got all messed up.Giving locations & different zones.These apps are made for dummies & still puzzling it together an be a little challenging? I wish you safe travels on your venture’s & privacy
I am a professional tour bus driver, or at least I was. It’s what I did for years and I’m good at it. Safety is my middle name and it’s anonymous.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*Never open your screen door to a cop unless he/she has a search warrant. They will seem nice and reasonable, but say nothing about anything. Never let them in because they then have a right to search your house, with or without a search warrant. Same is true for your car, never give permission to search. I used to love cops and thought only the best of them, but I have learned that no matter how nice they seem to be, they are NEVER your friend in these situations. Be courteous yet firm.

JMO, but you do you.
Good advice.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Good advice.
agreed. Anyone from any agency needs your permission to enter your house. If they say "hi" and introduce themselves, and make like they were "invited" inside & move towards you, stand in the doorway. No one has the right to enter your home without your expressed permission, not without an actual search warrant. Had to do this with a couple of "agent" folks -- not cops, but I don't wanna say more.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
agreed. Anyone from any agency needs your permission to enter your house. If they say "hi" and introduce themselves, and make like they were "invited" inside & move towards you, stand in the doorway. No one has the right to enter your home without your expressed permission, not without an actual search warrant. Had to do this with a couple of "agent" folks -- not cops, but I don't wanna say more.
200.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'd let em in just to see my two chihuahuas tear up the bottom of their pant legs.