F... ME! Training camp tickets.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Very cool to see the Rams fans helping each other out and to see we’ll get the epic camp reports once again this year.

For someone far away from socal these reports are a great taste of what we are about to witness during the season.

Thank you to all, you guys ROCK!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If you still have any tix for 7/29, 7/30, or 7/31 I would love to get ahold of a couple, and I would certainly put them to good use by reporting what I see.
Looks like I could get you 7/30. PM me with your full name and email address and I can transfer to you. Do you need both tix for that day?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So, provided @dpjax grabs 7/30, I still have 2 tickets for 7/25, which is the 1st day of camp. Anyone miss out on tickets?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is a beautiful thread. Thanks to all helping out so people can go and we can get out TC fix!!! Love you all!! GO RAMS!!!