F... ME! Training camp tickets.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So as you all may know, I haven't missed a training camp since the Rams moved back to LA in 2016. So this year being at a different venue that is much smaller than UCI, tickets were limited. Once I saw they were available I clicked on each and every day that they were available and saved two tickets for each day, one for @bubbaramfan and one for me. Well guess what...

I didn't get any email notification that my tickets were ready for download so I waited a couple of days figuring they (the ticket company, Universe) was busy. I'm checking on it today and I see no tickets in my account. I see last years and years prior but nothing for 2024. I sent them an email, explaining my situation. Their reply "We're sorry but we see no tickets with your name associated. Please try the wait list." YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

What did I miss? Now everyday is all sold out and I'm going to miss training camp and so is Bubba.

I'm sorry guys. Maybe I went a little to fast on requesting them and missed a step like "download now" or something.
Guess it was meant to be.
Hey Rams brother, I have spare tickets. We were going to try and stay down there for the whole thing and go every day, but work messed that up. I'm able to go on 8/1 and 8/3, but I have 2 tickets available for 7/25, 7/26, 7/27, 7/29, 7/30, 7/31. I was on that site the moment they released them because I had airline tickets on the line.

I'm more then willing to help anyone out that needs them, especially those that report on here!

EDIT - I see that you did get some sent to you. Anyone else needs them, hit me up.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to hear it. I don't know that you and Vet would have been able to get over that fence. :laugh3:
Wait...what are you trying to say? We're a couple of over the hill disabled Army veterans who would try to kick your ass but most likely end up taking a nap.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Rams brother, I have spare tickets. We were going to try and stay down there for the whole thing and go every day, but work messed that up. I'm able to go on 8/1 and 8/3, but I have 2 tickets available for 7/25, 7/26, 7/27, 7/29, 7/30, 7/31. I was on that site the moment they released them because I had airline tickets on the line.

I'm more then willing to help anyone out that needs them, especially those that report on here!

EDIT - I see that you did get some sent to you. Anyone else needs them, hit me up.
HEY! If you can spare the extra dates, I'm willing to take them. Can't commit to attending each and every day but I'm sure we could give it a try! So we have the 25th and the 30th currently. You have the 26, 27, 29, and 31 of July... @bubbaramfan you down for those extra dates? (he's still off the grig near Utah doing his fishing thing).

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hell ya I'm down for all of it. Gonna be great for ROD as I intend to post reports during and after each TC session.
You guys are great, way to come through!

sloramfan

Starter
wow ... to think this thread started out so disappointing for me the other day...

and ends up being one of the more epic conclusions...

vet and bubba... training camp musts...

i was so bummed thinking we were going to be denied this year, and to log on and see the about face that was really unexpected...

all i can say is WHEWW!!! thank God...

WE GET OUR CAMP UPDATES AND ANALYSIS!!!!!!

go vet and bubba

go rams

slo

and a P.S.

thank you so much to those that came through with the tix for our boys, thank you very much

Last edited:

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
If you're a season ticket holder, your ticket rep should be able to help you out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Glad to hear it. I don't know that you and Vet would have been able to get over that fence. :laugh3:
NO FREAKING WAY!! Merlin - what about you ? We all Loce The Rams the same. Weather you want to look at things the same way?

I know me & my GF would have gotten through,whatever the obstacles!

Yeah I have family history in the day to going to GREAT EVENTS!!

What’s your excuse ? Funny as it is.I AIN’t no Freaking youngster,but I sure as Heck act it!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oh, and I can make it every day. LoyolaMarymount just down the 405 from Carson.
Yeah ,first thing I thought was how much better LMU is than UCI.

Then again, you made it to LMFAO - OXNARD !! LOL - yeah I know you can still make that if you want this year ?? LMAO — haha!!

You know flying to St. Louis or going to Oxnard is a big difference,especially when they talk about a HEAT WAVE.There AIN’T NO SURF in St. LOU ?????

I’m good with my dates,but as the REST of US we appreciate your evaluation & Veteran Rams photos.

I’ll always say I see things differently,but then again,your evaluation is still stellar.RAMBALLS can question my style ?

Truth is I won’t have the early report,but Incan already say what will be said early!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
will just do my thing & then readjust at The END of TRAINING CAMP!! I could have sacrificed myself,but better off with you 2!!

Your BOTH - LEGENDS HERE !!

I’ll say I’m a different breed !! I do ME !! Totally Love I Guys though & look forward to seeing U 2 !!
Ram all is a BIG SACK(stud)!

Was funny watching u guys work hard 4 ROD !! Much appreciated for giving a heartfelt view.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
NO FREAKING WAY!! Merlin - what about you ? We all Loce The Rams the same. Weather you want to look at things the same way?
I used to live a few hours out but moved to Missouruh. No traffic/madness now but unfortunately also no Rams camp. :clinkingbeer:

Tano

Legend
I used to live a few hours out but moved to Missouruh. No traffic/madness now but unfortunately also no Rams camp. :clinkingbeer:

Merlin in Missouri

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@VeteranRamFan
@bubbaramfan
@Jacobarch

Kevin responded. I posted a screenshot of his response below. Hopefully he'll make something happen for us!

*I know some of you Bruddas are gonna give me shit about this. My better half's name appears on this because we share the same email address. I know that's not normal and may seem unbelievable, but those are both common ways that people label me. LOL
So I'm just gonna send you mf's a preemptive Kiss My Ass now.

Screenshot_20240703_092229_Gmail.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well this is turning out to be a great outcome. Looks like we'll be getting some great reports after all. Feeling the pressure yet @bubbaramfan @VeteranRamFan ? :D

Most of all, I hope you guys have a ton of fun and maybe take a little time to fill us in on what you're seeing. Every little peak in is great to read about.

Cheers guys. Hope it's a killer camp for you.
Now don't forget to buy a new camera, voice recorder, pen, paper, sharpie for autographs for ROD members...

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just wanted to shout out to @bubbaramfan and @VeteranRamFan for the reports over the past few years. I am hungry for any and all information about the Rams and you guys do a great job. It's not just the insight and takeaways from the practices but you guys also do a great job at REPORTING and WRITING about the events. Big thumbs up to you guys and many THANKS

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
HEY! If you can spare the extra dates, I'm willing to take them. Can't commit to attending each and every day but I'm sure we could give it a try! So we have the 25th and the 30th currently. You have the 26, 27, 29, and 31 of July... @bubbaramfan you down for those extra dates? (he's still off the grig near Utah doing his fishing thing).

Hell ya I'm down for all of it. Gonna be great for ROD as I intend to post reports during and after each TC session.
You guys are great, way to come through!
You got it! Bummer you won't be there for the days me and my son will be there!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Appreciate the Kudo's. I have no background in journalism but enjoy writing up camp reports. D'Marco Farr once asked me where I got my writing training, (he visits this fan forums and has read my write ups). Told him I got a "C" in high school English.
Anyway, no pressure, just stressing that we get there. Looks like the good people here at ROD are taking care of that God Bless them!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

If you still have any tix for 7/29, 7/30, or 7/31 I would love to get ahold of a couple, and I would certainly put them to good use by reporting what I see.