Every time Chris Givens was targeted last year (Video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
BonifayRam said:
Great stuff thank you.

Its all about that pocket guys. Thats why I say Now it the time to finally get to fixing this OL so that Sam has comfort and security to be what he can be. Givens & Quick should have their rookie year far behind them and set the stage for this young dynamic duo to lite up those Seahawk & 9er corners for yrs.

Having the 9ers going after the best CB in the AFC is said to beat the Ravens next time...well it may be be them trying to figure how to beat the Rams to hell with the Ravens!

Hey Snead ...Fisher don't get distracted here ....Fix the O line Now's the Time!
You hear me! :hehe:
That bolded font is hard for me to read. I don't if anyone else has a problem with it. Just to let you know.

You can't read the bolded font?

You big baby! Momma's boy! Weenie!

:lmao:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:
BonifayRam said:
Great stuff thank you.

Its all about that pocket guys. Thats why I say Now it the time to finally get to fixing this OL so that Sam has comfort and security to be what he can be. Givens & Quick should have their rookie year far behind them and set the stage for this young dynamic duo to lite up those Seahawk & 9er corners for yrs.

Having the 9ers going after the best CB in the AFC is said to beat the Ravens next time...well it may be be them trying to figure how to beat the Rams to hell with the Ravens!

Hey Snead ...Fisher don't get distracted here ....Fix the O line Now's the Time!
You hear me! :hehe:
That bolded font is hard for me to read. I don't if anyone else has a problem with it. Just to let you know.

You can't read the bolded font?

You big baby! Momma's boy! Weenie!

:lmao:
It hurts my eyes, so I guess I am a baby, momma's boy.