Every Bradford Throw Over 15 Yards (31:21)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know it was disheartening to see all the bubble screens and 5 yard digs, and it was misleading. That's not all Bradford threw. In the following video (31 minutes), you'll see every throw Bradford made over 15 yards. If there is one or two under that, it's because I wanted you to hear the commentary that was going on. All in all, it's 99% intermediate/long throws. You can draw your own conclusions after watching it, even if I put my own personal slant on it. That said, I didn't *force* these announcers to say anything that came outta their mouths.

Anonymous

X said:
I know it was disheartening to see all the bubble screens and 5 yard digs, and it was misleading. That's not all Bradford threw. In the following video (31 minutes), you'll see every throw Bradford made over 15 yards. If there is one or two under that, it's because I wanted you to hear the commentary that was going on. All in all, it's 99% intermediate/long throws. You can draw your own conclusions after watching it, even if I put my own personal slant on it. That said, I didn't *force* these announcers to say anything that came outta their mouths.

Open in full screen, as it's in HD.

Me? I'm gonna be looking for the difference between:

1. the early, Offense Way Outta Sync games
2. the later, Injured QB Behind the Battle of the Somme Level Injured OL games

So, we'll see if that goes anywhere.
smiley-think005.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll take it for what it was...last year.

He made some great throws, many of them under pressure. Receivers made some great catches, and...missed some easy ones.

Fun to watch, but you have to wait for it to load.

DX was a monster in the Giant game.

Anonymous

IMO? I think it;s mostly just being out of sync, especially when he comes back from the injury without practicing much.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
zn said:
IMO? I think it;s mostly just being out of sync, especially when he comes back from the injury without practicing much.
Horrible blocking will put you out of sync in a heartbeat, and of course, there is no second nature receiver/Bradford connection once Amendola was sidelined.,,and Danno was no deep threat ever.

DX/Lloyd were our best deep threats and Sam barely played with them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Yeah, I'm trying to upload it to YouTube now so they can compress the shit out of it and then possibly remove it. I thought it would work out alright if I just put it on my server, but the file is just too huge (1Gig). And you're right - it takes too long to load.

As for what I saw (and everyone will have a different impression)...

There's nothing wrong with Bradford. Nothing at all.

Anonymous

X said:
DR RAM said:
Yeah, I'm trying to upload it to YouTube now so they can compress the shyte out of it and then possibly remove it. I thought it would work out alright if I just put it on my server, but the file is just too huge (1Gig). And you're right - it takes too long to load.

There's nothing wrong with Bradford
Nothing at all.

Well. But. Depends on what you mean by "wrong."

For the "he's a bust" types, I mean, they're too clueless to worry about.

And he does have flaws he has to work. Last year messed with his development a little. It's normal progress stuff. (He stared down in a lot of those, for example.)

So for the "he's a bust" guys...well, they will eat his dust.

For the insane homers like RFIP on the herd board...yeah he could improve before he's a top guy.

For the rest of us?

Just start the season already.......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Yeah, I'm trying to upload it to YouTube now so they can compress the shyte out of it and then possibly remove it. I thought it would work out alright if I just put it on my server, but the file is just too huge (1Gig). And you're right - it takes too long to load.

There's nothing wrong with Bradford
Nothing at all.

Well. But. Depends on what you mean by "wrong."

For the "he's a bust" types, I mean, they're too clueless to worry about.

And he does have flaws he has to work. Last year messed with his development a little. It's normal progress stuff. (He stared down in a lot of those, for example.)

So for the "he's a bust" guys...well, they will eat his dust.

For the insane homers like RFIP on the herd board...yeah he could improve before he's a top guy.

For the rest of us?

Just start the season already.......
What I mean by "wrong" is this.

There's nothing wrong with him. He's not immobile, he's not inaccurate, he doesn't have a noodle arm, he's not unintelligent, and he's not the antithesis of a leader. There's nothing wrong with Sam Bradford as a person, player, or an NFL quarterback.

Does he need to work on some things? Sure. Drew Brees still needs to work on some things. As the game evolves, so too do the players need to evolve. He's had 26 starts under some of the most counterproductive circumstances you could ever heap on a QB. It's a miracle he's been able to do as much as he has to this point, and there's not even a hint of hyperbole in that assessment. Last year he had exactly zero wide receivers play in all 16 games. Zero. In 2010 he had exactly one wide receiver play in all 16 games. Danny Amendola.

Now. There are some QBs throughout history who could do better with the same circumstances, but NONE of them would have been able to do it during their second year while injured. So, yeah. All the "haters" (I know you love that word) are simply going to continue to hate. The rest of us can see the potential, see the talent, and are able to use context. This coaching staff will (hopefully) be able to utilize all of that properly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
Streams just fine for me..
You must have a great internet connection. Mine's pretty fast, but I still have to pause-load the video.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
Okay my apologies to anyone I may have offended :cry:
Too late for that. I expect some financial recompense now.

By the way, I could "upgrade" to 4X the speed w/Comcast, but it's too much coin. Is that connection of yours the standard connection? And if so, what area are you in?

PhxRam

No I pay for the upgraded connection.. One of the best investments you can make (if you havent already done so) is invest in a new modem. The docsis 3.0 is the shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Really YouTube?

3726bc5ea8e5429abfedb0d.png

I spent an hour uploading that video only to get THAT when it was done processing?

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.

What the hell with all the 10 hour videos on YouTube of random bullshit? And 31 minutes is too long?

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!
:censored:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We're even now, YouTube.

Your move.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I remember how well the Rams moved the ball before Sam got hut, though it seemed like every drive stalled at the Red Zone. After Bradford's ankle was hurt, the offense just wasn't the same. I hoping that with having a guy with big speed (Givens) who could stretch the field, it will really help.

Also, if you watch the first few games Sam was really throwing the ball well even on the deep passes. Just looking at the replays it was clear that most of the incompletions were either drops or the WR slowed down mid route to locate the ball and it made it look like he overthrew it (or underthrew it on come back routes). Sam really deserves to have some good route running WR. If so, I think you'll really see this offense move.

PhxRam

X said:
Really YouTube?

[ Image ]

I spent an hour uploading that video only to get THAT when it was done processing?

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.

What the hell with all the 10 hour videos on YouTube of random bullshit? And 31 minutes is too long?

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!
:censored:

To be able to show long videos on youtube you must have at least 10 videos public. I simply made 10 "testing" videos with each one varying in length from 2-30 seconds long.