Evan Silva Doubting Tavon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Happy birthday. And didn't Tavon, in his limited time, have a couple top 5 all-time NFL marks??? Yeah, he's a bust. Evan needs to retire, IMO, he is getting loopy, and now even contradicting his own predictions, before year 2....way to straddle the fence my friend. If you straddle a fence too much, you get a fence post up your ass.
The need for instant gratification strikes again, give this guy a chance. I, for one, thought he had a damn fine rookie season, especially considering the QB situation. I guess he wanted 10+ touchdowns and 1000 yds out of the kid, just think that was unrealistic given the circumstances.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I can't say that he is "wrong" as in the fact that "as of yet" .. Tavon has not lived up to his draft position .... but again, it's early in his young career. We need to see if they intend to make him a bigger part of the offense ... or is he strictly a "gimmick player" ?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah, I wonder if this will work in the NFL.

826482996.gif

820966378.gif

TavonAustin65YardTD.gif

10784458654_59d0a6dbff_o.gif

820965420.gif

original.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Considering he's a 10 year vet, playing against the worst defenses in the league, and surrounded by enormous talent it's even more troubling if you think about it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The need for instant gratification strikes again, give this guy a chance. I, for one, thought he had a damn fine rookie season, especially considering the QB situation. I guess he wanted 10+ touchdowns and 1000 yds out of the kid, just think that was unrealistic given the circumstances.

This is what aggregates me the most with this stuff.

Very few rookies take the league by storm. Geez, is it that hard to understand this about the NFL?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's not forget Tavon's Rookie stats would have been a lot better if not for the fact he had several Td's called back and plays nullified by ST penalties!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bingo

IMO he was just thinking way too much and not playing naturally. To make up for his frustration I think he tried to get going too fast before securing the ball. His hands should be much better this year.

The second half of the season his drop numbers plummeted. I think he's got that licked.