Earl Thomas wants to resume his career

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My only question is, did the woman make him crazy? Not excusing his idiocy. Men & Women make each other do stupid crap all the time.

I tried playing Devils Advocate but you’re 100% correct lol
I thought the same. I had one that made me irritable and irrational.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Weddle came off the couch but barely finished the Super Bowl. He wouldn’t have made it through a full season.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Perfect, San Fran should sign him
I don't know man. I'm thinking a reunion with Seattle and Pete Carroll.

Imagine this scenario ... early-October-game ... Seahawks hold a one-score lead in the final minute ... opposition has the ball near midfield and needs a touchdown to win, attempts a long pass down-the-middle with Earl Thomas in deep coverage ready to make a play.

Instead of playing the ball, Thomas stops and turns to the sideline to give Carroll the middle-finger.

Now, THAT would be perfect.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I don't know man. I'm thinking a reunion with Seattle and Pete Carroll.

Imagine this scenario ... early-October-game ... Seahawks hold a one-score lead in the final minute ... opposition has the ball near midfield and needs a touchdown to win, attempts a long pass down-the-middle with Earl Thomas in deep coverage ready to make a play.

Instead of playing the ball, Thomas stops and turns to the sideline to give Carroll the middle-finger.

Now, THAT would be perfect.
You had me at middle finger
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Squalks are in rebuild mode but I’d love to see more drama there! Lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I forgot, what did this guy do to get all the hate?

train
He flipped off Pete Carroll over a contract dispute and a leg injury.

He didn't mesh well with the Ravens team who reportedly were fed up with him even before he punched a teammate in the face at training camp. He had a habit of being late and made several mental mistakes on the field which lead teammates to confront him about his lack of preparation. He made a rap album that wasn't well received by teammates.

He had a marital problem that culminated in a drunken tirade at his wife's house, where he broke a window. He was also caught by his wife having an orgy along with his brother, where she pulled a gun on him. This happened after Nina complained about Earl drinking too much.

Some of his closer friends describe him as having an intense desire to compete, while still being a bit introverted and not to inclined to trust people around him, until they've earned it. They say he's like Kobe Bryant, driven to succeed.

So, would he clash with Ramsey? Or are reports true that he's in a better place and is ready to repair his image? He's been working out with a trainer/friend, who believes he's ready to get back to NFL football.

Last edited:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Why did 2 other teams pass on him after Ravens let him go. That was 2 full seasons ago.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the negatives outweigh the positives here. It’s a no for me.