Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
upload_2019-1-13_16-53-54.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ouch, fools want $600+ a ticket. May have to wait until last minute if I'm going to this one.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2019-1-13_20-1-12.gif

upload_2019-1-13_20-0-26.gif

Is there a more punchable face out there?

Q729

Legend
Game.

Okay, so we got a week of the GMFB crew and all the talking heads going on and on about how the Rams, sure...had a "decent" game against Dallas, but there's NO WAY they can compete against the juggernaut that is the Saints...

All we're going to hear about is how the Saints D has gotten so much better and how Brees can't be defeated and rivals Brady for the GOAT...yadda, yadda, yadda...
That's good. Every time any of the media is all over the Rams sack they lay an egg, so let the ignorance flow.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles had them right where they wanted them . 25 yard line with two minutes and you hurry a play at 2:01.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
It will be better this way, to take the Championship from them in their own house. Now if you'll excuse me ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶e̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶v̶o̶od̶o̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶ I need to go fast and pray for the next week

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
He's a prick. I'd like to see Goff throw the ball away and peg him right in the face "by a mistake."

With some of Goffs accuracy issues lately it could happen lol but I'd rather Goff be spot on and we run them and pass them out of there own building.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Rams will have Talib, CJ, and a healthy/rested gurley this time around. Bring it on Saints.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Line opens with the Saints at home a 3.5 favorite over/under is 57.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's a prick. I'd like to see Goff throw the ball away and peg him right in the face "by a mistake."

Rams sending his smug @$$ home for the offseason will be even better. Look forward to his butthole face he makes when he realizes he can't stop the Rams' rushing game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just saw Saints -3

money will move it up and down all week

Not in Vegas this week but gonna have the kid put a benjamin on the Rams for me. I probably shouldn't be so confident about this matchup but I am for some reason. (y)

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
To think of where we were this time two years ago to where we are now ....

giphy.gif

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: