Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams at Saints or Pats at Chiefs. Which team do you put all your money on to win on the road?

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Anyway....like our new found CJ/Gurley express rushing attack against the aints better

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Welp... seems it struck midnight for CinderFolesa...

... yep just turned into a pumpkin ...

foles-pumpkin.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Game.

Okay, so we got a week of the GMFB crew and all the talking heads going on and on about how the Rams, sure...had a "decent" game against Dallas, but there's NO WAY they can compete against the juggernaut that is the Saints...

All we're going to hear about is how the Saints D has gotten so much better and how Brees can't be defeated and rivals Brady for the GOAT...yadda, yadda, yadda...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles nerves got shaky and knees got wobbly. Rams have better focus and won't wet the bed. Let's do this in the dome!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This sucks. Now, we have to travel. Regardless, let's impose our will like we did against Dallas.

The Ramowl

Starter
I think that's the most exciting conference final combo I've seen in a while. All 4 teams can absolutely go all the way, no one is an outsider really.
I think we will be very hard to defend because we are suddenly capable of being run heavy. Let's see how that opens our passing game. But I think we'll need to put up at least 30 points to beat the Saints and that will not be east