Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
IF the game had ended at 37-35 I would be handling the Loss a lot better. But to give up that garbage TD, at the end of the game, JUST ticked ME OFF!
I thought it was funny.
The Rams were going backwards just lazily tossing it around in the most pathetic desperation play I've seen in awhile.

We deserved it after our semi half-assed second-half effort on defense.

Ants

Starter
IF the game had ended at 37-35 I would be handling the Loss a lot better. But to give up that garbage TD, at the end of the game, JUST ticked ME OFF!

TOTALLY agree. I knew chances were slim that the last play would go anywhere...but to have TA screw it up and have it result in a TD was adding insult to injury. I got so fired up when that happened.
I had to hide it, though, because my wife was in the room. :baghead:

RAMBUSH

Starter
Near Allentown for me. Howdy, neighbor! (y)
Howdy neighbor . God , how many chants did you hear so far since Sunday E. A G. L. E. S. eagles... Oh God worst sound ever... it's a shame Wentz got hurt , I wanted to knock them out of the playoffs with Wentz.