Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 16/26, 199, 2 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 110.9
Rushing
Gurley: 13/96, 2 TDs
Austin: 1/6
Brown: 1/5
Goff: 2/2
Receiving
Kupp: 5/118, TD
Gurley: 3/39
Watkins: 3/21, TD
Reynolds: 2/17

Eagles
Passing
Wentz: 23/41 for 291, 4 TDs, INT for a PR of 100.8
Foles: 6/10 for 42, 0 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 69.6
Rushing
Ajayi: 15/78
Clement: 6/24
Wentz: 3/16
Blount: 7/12
Foles: 1/9
Receiving
Agholor: 8/64
Smith: 6/100
Burton: 5/71, 2 TDs
Jeffery; 5/52, TD
Blount: 2/11
It's funny when you watch a game like that....back and forth and lots of scoring.
But, none of those stats jump out at you.

fearsomefour

Legend
Before I go throw up let me say Chris long class act and almost fitting that he made that play the guy went through hell as a ram but somehow wound up with a super owl ring and a play to single handedly rob the team that basically let him rot in a miserable orginization and then just cut him up as I said a true blue ram and a class act. As far as the game, I'm all for going for the jugular but the strip sack of goof play cannot be called n that situation. You call that when you further up the field maybe...but you have to run the damn ball and even if you want to be ass happy you chip away with high percentage short passes mix in a run etc not the time to call a long developing play like that in your own end for the sole reason of what can happen and did. I'm not going to bash this team because they have far surpassed our expectations however I'm sure I am not alone in saying now that I am a bit spoiled and expect to win. I hate to say it though playoffs are now looking a bit more in danger ....I only say that because we get a tie breaker with the saints but obviously not Minny or the Eagles now, and winning the division outright was our sure way in which a win today would of given us a great shot but if we lose the division next week it pretty much a crapshoot because we get thrown into the mix with those other teams and only team we have tie breaker with is Dallas so let's hope the keep winning. Carolina is on a huge roll and Atlanta is Atlanta and if Rogers comes back there is a good chance at best we all go 10-6 . I'm not saying next week is an automatic loss but Seattle will be angry ticked ready and have something to prove and how often have they lost 2 dec games in recent years. This season and our playoff hopes just got real. I cannot deny I'm very nervous/ concerned.
Yep.
Up for grabs now.
A lot of it may come down to how healthy our DBs can be.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay abandoning the run has been an issue all year. I'm not saying the call was correct, it definitely was not and I dont understand why because Gurley was going off today. But I cant put the blame on Williams because you cant expect him to hold his block 1v1 for that long. We should have never been in that play but regardless Goff's awareness when he steps up needs to better IMO.

He didn't hold his block at all. Long ran right around him. The blame is on McVay for running a play that had no business being run there. Run the freaking ball. Don't try to take a deep shot when we have the lead and our RT is out.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Tough loss to a very good team. Too many bone head plays on the D, AND you have to hand it to the Eagles receivers. They made some great plays today.

I do like the way our defense adjusts and regroups in the 2nd half. That's new this year...

Let's kill the Seafucks and take this division

fearsomefour

Legend
He didn't hold his block at all. Long ran right around him. The blame is on McVay for running a play that had no business being run there. Run the freaking ball. Don't try to take a deep shot when we have the lead and our RT is out.
It's kind Williams was blocking down or something. Either got fooled by some non existent Long move or he thought he had help.
Or just blew it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Tough loss to a very good team. Too many bone head plays on the D, AND you have to hand it to the Eagles receivers. They made some great plays today.

I do like the way our defense adjusts and regroups in the 2nd half. That's new this year...

Let's kill the Seafucks and take this division
Good group of big receivers.

…..

Legend
Are you kidding me? Goff didn't call the freaking 5-step drop. Yea, Goff should have gotten the ball out quicker, but he has no way of seeing the guy coming from behind him. It was first and freaking ten. McVay needs to not call that crap when we're up one point and missing our starting RT. It was a dumbass play-call. Every single person here was begging him to run the ball.
Regardless of what you think everyone thought...the call was the call and was not executed.

Yes McVay is getting too cute. I get that.

But lack of execution is predominant to me. That whole last 3 and out series sucked both in scheme and especially execution.

Fiji Fan

UDFA
Name
Fiji Fan
My 90 year old Grandfather just called me to talk trash about his Eagles beating my beloved Rams and I just can't get over the level of disrespect this old man has.

I want to be just like him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Jags are killing me! 30-24
They are my 2nd favorite team at the moment.
Tomorrow night, Miami is going to be my second favorite team. :D

Actually I am a uncloseted Panthers fan even though they are a hot and cold team.

Last edited:

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve

I agree....
And I think that's what Mcvay was talking about postgame....he had been using the TE to chip all day.....in retrospect....with Wittworth at LT....he would of have called a play that allowed a TE to chip helping the back up tackle who had just entered the game.... especially when trying to hit a post......;)

Go Rams...... ;)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
My 90 year old Grandfather just called me to talk trash about his Eagles beating my beloved Rams and I just can't get over the level of disrespect this old man has.

I want to be just like him.
Should have asked him how Wentz was doing. :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 16/26, 199, 2 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 110.9
Rushing
Gurley: 13/96, 2 TDs
Austin: 1/6
Brown: 1/5
Goff: 2/2
Receiving
Kupp: 5/118, TD
Gurley: 3/39
Watkins: 3/21, TD
Reynolds: 2/17

Eagles
Passing
Wentz: 23/41 for 291, 4 TDs, INT for a PR of 100.8
Foles: 6/10 for 42, 0 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 69.6
Rushing
Ajayi: 15/78
Clement: 6/24
Wentz: 3/16
Blount: 7/12
Foles: 1/9
Receiving
Agholor: 8/64
Smith: 6/100
Burton: 5/71, 2 TDs
Jeffery; 5/52, TD
Blount: 2/11
Don't for get our Defense!
* 70 Tackles
* 56 Solo
* 2 Sacks; Brockers & Quinn
* 8 Tackles for Loss
* 10 Passes Defended
* 8 QB Hits
* 1 TD/ Countess
* 1 Int. Webster

But, If we don't Win the Turnover battle, we don't Win!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IF the game had ended at 37-35 I would be handling the Loss a lot better. But to give up that garbage TD, at the end of the game, JUST PISSED ME OFF!