Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Malcom Brown looks to be active today, good news for the run game.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I'm not one of those let's play every team at full strength kind of guys so to see Ertz inactive is a pretty huge deal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Malcom Brown looks to be active today, good news for the run game.

Yeah I'm really happy to see him return. We should get some extra yards now when Gurley's off the field, and an ability to mash it a bit later on if we have a lead.

Sucks that Woods is out, but all things considered we are very blessed thus far with injuries so I'll take it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm not one of those let's play every team at full strength kind of guys so to see Ertz inactive is a pretty huge deal.

Can't bitch about Ertz being out considering that Woods is out for us too.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams have been up to the challenge in big games...the question in my mind is TURNOVERS!!!

BALL SECURITY TO THE UTMOST!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The game is played by players, not by fans, foam fingers or filled stadiums.
True! But the Fans need to show there Vocal support for the Team! To show them they have there 12th Man too! GO RAMS!:homercrawl:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
True! But the Fans need to show there Vocal support for the Team!
They have, but like i said in other threads, you can't eliminate the fact that cities like Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego will never be Philadelphia, Cleveland or New York in terms of having a resident majority fanbase.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah but that trey burton guy can play as well. Not as good as ertz but still dangerous.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Rams, how about doing me a solid? I'm feeling sick with the crud,so how about blowing the Iggles out in the first half so I can watch the rest on my dvr?

Thanks in advance....

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If we completely stop their run game ... but have ourselves a superb running game, and we stifle their passing game and we ourselves have a great passing game, and we don't turn the ball over at all, but the Eagles turn it over 5 times, we will win. I guarantee it.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
If we completely stop their run game ... but have ourselves a superb running game, and we stifle their passing game and we ourselves have a great passing game, and we don't turn the ball over at all, but the Eagles turn it over 5 times, we will win. I guarantee it.

How can you be so sure?

marisa tomei.jpg