Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who's that dude wearing #30, he's pretty good.

And Collinsworth is decent. But while he was talking about how McVay talks to Goff up to the 15 second mark McVay had the camera on him and he called the play an didn't say a word to Goff.

It was funny.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I cant believe how immediately negative some of you can be.
I'm out. Go Rams!

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
As soon as I got the link and started watching the game: we scored. (y) No problem

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's see if the defense starts to play the run first...Philly doesn't want a shootout.

TXRams86

The Infamous
great drive fellas. love the balanced approach. save for that last run in, is it me or does gurley look like he's playing it safe...? almost like avoiding injury, which i'm not complaining about. he just doesn't look to be running as violent as he usually does.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
You know McVay has something special for the next drive when you see him lick his lips looking at a Surface tablet.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
great drive fellas. love the balanced approach. save for that last run in, is it me or does gurley look like he's playing it safe...? almost like avoiding injury, which i'm not complaining about. he just doesn't look to be running as violent as he usually does.
Naw I think it's more 1. Him warming and getting into the groove and 2. Eagles seem to be spying gurly and have somone on him at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.