Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I dont want to hear crap avout this team not having heart.
keep that crap out of here.
We did the necessary things on O and D to get in position to tie.. and Natson blows it.
Heart doesnt win games.
Execution does.

fearsomefour

Legend
Natson with an excellent Pharoh Cooper impersonation. Kid just lost his job tonight.

And hopefully some other players lost their jobs tonight. We'll see if McVay has the nuts to do that. It's overdue with some of them.
Matters less with Natson but, you have to replace them with someone.
Would Wilson really be better than Barron?
Maybe.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoever it is operating the play-clock should also be fired. They didn't reset the clock quickly enough.

While that's true, if McVay would have just not called timeout after the first down play they'd have had to snap it before the warning and we'd have the timeout for after. He made the same mistake against Seattle last year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should have cut Jojo as soon as Cooper returned. That's just the cherry on top of a shit night.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When we gutted out that brutal 3rd Qtr of our season, great teams, the fires... I feel like it took all of our teams energy... we have looked zapped.
I think we can get it back.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Our newest rams fan is very nervous

Attachments

• 20181216_232954.jpg
    20181216_232954.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 73

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sure would be nice to have those 40 seconds left.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't win 'em all dudes. Good thing here is we're still 11-3 and will be in the playoffs even if it's brief lol. I know it's pathetic but I do love having a playoff team even when I know they're not good enough.

Have a great night all. (y)

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
My wondering mind says this is planned. I know it sounds sadistic but f it who cares. Now if we have no plan to advance in playoffs then we can be pissed. This is just a regular game. We are going to the playoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.