Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Because we aren't THAT good to begin with .a bunch of narrow victories . It was concerning . We just ignored it because of the wins
Ram_Rally you are on a major roll my friend. Another great post. We won a bunch of close games when seemingly everything went our way. Heck, were a play or two in each game from a loss and yet everyone was crowning us as a Super Bowl team.
But as fans we didn't want to see what was obvious to all. We just aren't as good as we hoped. At least not this season anyway.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Geez , they're wasting clock like they had the lead...I've seen enough for tonight...Wow, what a different team this is right now..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That miss is on Everett. He's not supposed to bend that route back inside.

Psycho_X

Legend
What happened fellas? I had to step away.

Defense showed blitz and stepped right next to ball in neutral zone and oline move and they called false start on us because they said defense wasn’t in neutral zone. Luckily Gurley got first down next play.

…..

Legend
Ram_Rally you are on a major roll my friend. Another great post. We won a bunch of close games when seemingly everything went our way. Heck, were a play or two in each game from a loss and yet everyone was crowning us as a Super Bowl team.
But as fans we didn't want to see what was obvious to all. We just aren't as good as we hoped. At least not this season anyway.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Harshin my buzz man

Status
Not open for further replies.