Eagles at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm beginning to think neither team wants to win tonight. This is fugly football.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed I think Bears D is tougher than Dallas
That, and Dallas' D was hardly tested yesterday against Shotty and his unimaginative offense.

I'd just rather face Trubisky than Prescott. Cowboys are banged up on offense though so.....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If Trubiskey was more accurate and able to hit receivers in stride, the Bears would have two TDS.

Well, one more now

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Both these offenses look like ass.

I always am conscious of the adage, “be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.”

That said, I sort of like the idea of us getting revenge against the Bears with a healthier D and Dallas going into NO with how their D is playing.

But we have to beat everyone to hoist the Lombardi so bring whoever.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Both these offenses look like ass.

I always am conscious of the adage, “be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.”

That said, I sort of like the idea of us getting revenge against the Bears with a healthier D and Dallas going into NO with how their D is playing.

But we have to beat everyone to hoist the Lombardi so bring whoever.
But do both offenses look bad because the Defense are that good? I really don't like the matchup problems the Bears Defense gives us. Hicks is going to be a nightmare for us

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bears had a chance to get em off the field there with under 4 min. Blown tackles.