Eagles at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles gonna Foles, eventually

Ram65

Legend
Foles should have eaten that one or thrown it away. That pass had no chance. He is keeping the Bears in it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
2 things happen when the QB (Foles) floats the ball, your receivers get smacked and the DBs get picks. Was just a matter of time, and they will get more if Foles continues to float the ball.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The bad Foles showed up there. Terrible decision to try that one. Shoulda thrown it away. Either both defenses are very good or both offenses are very bad Prolly a little of both.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Foles should have eaten that one or thrown it away. That pass had no chance. He is keeping the Bears in it.

Yep. Bears been punishing QB impatience all season long. Hope Goff is watching.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears INT!

This is what i think will happen every time foles throws a deep pass. His passes just say intercept me. Then as they follow the ball you see an eagles wr wide open.

I guess if defenses can cover eagles wrs there are ints waiting to happen every time.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Foles is not elite
He is a "trailer" lol.
2 dumb interceptions already? Not taking the underneath stuff...

Cant win a championship with a QB like that....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Eagles have to feel pretty good at this point. CHI looks inept on offense and if the Eagles can just win the TOP stat we might see that Bear D worn out in the 4th qtr.
Or even better see them wore out in the 1st half next week on a short week after a tough game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eagles be like: but we celebrated?!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was surprised he called him inbounds. Looked like he was out when he caught it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I wonder if Robinson muttered under his breath, "keep it inbounds bro".

Q729

Legend
Jeez Collinsworth. Force-outs have been gone for many years. I don't think anyone thought about that at all.