Eagles at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Jeez. I want both of these fuckers to lose. No rooting interest here.
I take that back. I want to see a new opponent, so I guess go Eagles.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Just want the Bears to lose because Im tired of the talking heads d!ckryding on Mack...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I dont care who wins, we will beat the bears or cowpokes

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Foles taking what the D is giving, making it look easy. The bears need to hit him a few times and make his ribs hurt.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
GD that stupid siren is so annoying. So glad we don't have to face that again, but it's like nails on a chalkboard even watching. Stupid Bears stadium flunkies.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope Long gets past Long for a sack.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Watching these playoff games has me wanting to draft 4 LBers and sign 3 more in FA.

Yeah, bring in 7 at least. Sheesh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Plus i want that Alpha male chest out path to the title. Bears>Saints>Patriots>Trophy

Me too. If the Rams can't get that done they don't deserve it. Let the kid QB get some more learnin under his belt and reload this offseason by bringing in some damn edge rush and safety talent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol at that spot wtf. He shoulda been short of the first down.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Mojo Ram I'd love to see the Rams beat the Patriots in the SB but I don't think they are getting past the Chargers. I give the Bolts a slight edge, like 55-45.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching these playoff games has me wanting to draft 4 LBers and sign 3 more in FA.

Yeah watching the Bears defense just makes me angry. Fast & physical backers, linemen who anchor in their run fits, goddamn irritating.

Rams are a ROLB, ILB, and S away from being a playoff defense IMO. Oh and NT too but hey I'd settle for 3 of 4.