Eagles at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I know a lot of pissed off people right now lol. I posted on facebook right after Eagles scored that the Bears would drive into field goal range and bounce it off the up right. Woops. Robbie Gould curse.

Psycho_X

Legend
DwRdHJwX0AA74UJ.jpg

Q729

Legend
Off-topic. How do you resize pics so they don't show up so gigantic when you post them?

dang

Legend
I wanted the Bears to lose but man I feel for Cody Parkey!! It would have been better if he didn't so easily make the freeze kick or if he would have shanked the real kick wide left (vs missing by 2 inches).

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I dunno, the Cowboys have an offense with Cooper and that D is playing very well during the second half of the season. I think the Cowboys is a MUCH harder game than the Bears.

But it matters not... if we an stop the run and shadow Dak like we shadow Wilson, we should be good.

Some thoughts .....
- Cowboys running game very difficult when they're clicking..... but they are not consistent
- Dak had better than 50% completion percentage yesterday, but if you watched the game, he was very erratic with his accuracy down field. I think he's the least accurate QB left in the playoffs.
- Cowboys are down a couple of players ; WR Hurns out with that bad leg injury ; WR Cole Beasley has a high ankle sprain, DT Maliek Collins was dinged up at the end of the game, and they're one starting TE is still out.

- Cowboys only turned the ball over once, which resulted in no points for the Seahawks, and their defense still gave up 22 points at home. In comparison, the Bears, in their loss, only gave up 16 points to better offense in the Eagles.
- The key to the game will be how the Rams block the Cowboys pass rush. If the Rams are able to convert 50% of their 3rd down plays, I think they will outscore the Cowboys.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Win or lose, the 'Boyz were who I prefer to face..Obviously if we get by them, an Eagles upset would be good..The Eagles at home is better than N.O at their place...Having said that, the Eagles D was every bit as good as the Bears' today..The Eagles bother me a lot..They're rolling and if they take down the Saints, they will be full of momentum..They also know what they've done to the Rams in L.A..Rams definitely need their A game every week now..NFC looks very strong right now

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so does anyone have any vision of kay adams crying about her bears and the dickwad that sits to her right? he was slurping up the bears as well. their tears will bring me so much joy.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so does anyone have any vision of kay adams crying about her bears and the dickwad that sits to her right? he was slurping up the bears as well. their tears will bring me so much joy.

That WAS a painful loss for all at except Peter at GMFB. Kay and Kyle are probably a still quivering mass huddled together in under the Teleprompter with Shrager pointing and heartily laughing from above saying I told you so, bitches! Nate is still wincing in the corner under the old Vikings posters, nursing his newly formed Seahawks wounds inflicted by the Cowpokes. Lol.

Or not.

Kay still has the ‘Aints.

Peter is still deep throating his Philly Special with extra Foles.

I’m guessing Kyle jumps Full Monty into the ‘Aints bed with Kay because he seems to always agree with her. Have you seen how she looks at him? Hmmm.

I think Burleson could jump into the same bed...a hypothetical threesome, with the ‘Aints as well. I guess we shall see to which team he hitches his wagon.

Oh how I hope the Rams win it all this year!!! Oh sweet baby Jesus, how satisfying would that be?!! Go Rams!!