Eagles at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
I don't know why people decide to be NFL kickers, it's such an horrible job. I always feel so bad for those guys when they miss the crucial ones.

I am glad we avoid the Bears, I did not like that matchup. The things that worries me against the cowboys is our run defense and their linebacker duo, but I think we got this.
I think the Eagles will get crushed in NO by like 25pts

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno, the Cowboys have an offense with Cooper and that D is playing very well during the second half of the season. I think the Cowboys is a MUCH harder game than the Bears.

But it matters not... if we an stop the run and shadow Dak like we shadow Wilson, we should be good.

Well, we have the Cowboys. Their pass defense isn't quite as good as the Bears. That's the one good thing. But we have to stop the run.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
None of that matters!!! This is playoff ball...Te Rams don't need to overlook ANYONE!

"A" GAME AGAINST EVERYBODY!!!

Just sayin'
True

but the way the Rams defense plays

I would rather they played against the Bears running backs compared to the Cowboys running backs

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why people decide to be NFL kickers, it's such an horrible job. I always feel so bad for those guys when they miss the crucial ones.

I am glad we avoid the Bears, I did not like that matchup. The things that worries me against the cowboys is our run defense and their linebacker duo, but I think we got this.
I think the Eagles will get crushed in NO by like 25pts

If you can deal with the pressure and people hating you, it's an amazing job. You get paid $1 million to $3 million per year to kick a football. You don't have to be involved in the physical practices. You can dick around as much as you want as long as you do your job. Hell, in Janikowski's case, you don't even have to be in shape.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robbie Gould makes that with his eyes closed...I communicated to you @OldSchool Rams be playing Dallas, you just didn't believe me.

I actually started talking trash to Cowboys fans yesterday after their win about us playing them. Don't ask me why, but I figured this would happen. I discounted how much playoff experience meant last year. An experienced Falcons team beat our inexperienced team. I figured the same would happen to the Bears.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
But it matters not... if we an stop the run and shadow Dak like we shadow Wilson, we should be good.

Very true and Dallas has a good defense, but not like the Bears, however, the last time the Dallas Cowboys played the Rams in the playoffs in the Coliseum the score was 28-0 Dallas, hope it's a better game than that.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
An experienced Falcons team beat our inexperienced team. I figured the same would happen to the Bears.

Well, you were right, so now how will next week's game go against Dallas?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, you were right, so now how will next week's game go against Dallas?

I'm worried. They're a tough stylistic matchup. But I think our two biggest advantages are the two most important ones, Jared Goff and Sean McVay vs. Dak Prescott and Jason Garrett.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm worried. They're a tough stylistic matchup. But I think our two biggest advantages are the two most important ones, Jared Goff and Sean McVay vs. Dak Prescott and Jason Garrett.

Well, if LB Coach Joe Barry has anything in him, maybe he can steal some secrets form his Father-in-law Rod Marinelli.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Somebody get in touch with Parkey-get him Steve Bartman’s contact info, so he can advise Parkey on how to hide out for awhile.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robbie Gould makes that with his eyes closed...I communicated to you @OldSchool Rams be playing Dallas, you just didn't believe me.
Who said I didn't believe you? The game hadn't been played yet so it wasn't set that we would play them. I actually bet on all the road teams in this round of the playoffs so you weren't telling me anything I didn't already feel. You just stated it as fact before the outcome was official. Nice effort with the I told you so though.