DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Schrager has us trading down, that has to be the most likely scenario. He's one of the few who are genuinely plugged in.
Yet McVay was mocking Schraeger just a couple of days ago about his Rams draft day pick/moves.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like a lot of teams think he can, he often practiced at LT along with all spots on the line.
If he can then I'm all for it. I just ted to shy away from projects or projections. But I'm no expert.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Bowers would certainly be an intriguing pick, particularly for a franchise that has never had a TE even sniff a 1,000 yard season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The draft starts 7pm for me. I think I am ordering a pizza!

And not pineapple @Loyal … Pepperoni and black olive, hand tossed Pizza Hut. :horns:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bowers would certainly be an intriguing pick, particularly for a franchise that has never had a TE even sniff a 1,000 yard season.
Hey! ~ Pete Houlihan

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trouble is that we would have to pay a king’s ransom to move up for him.
They're talking about moving up though, as the rumors are being reported, and for a specific person.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-

20240424_171350.png
Nooo!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So if they are moving up that means I have to pay attention to the early picks instead of assuming they will be picking after 7 PM. I would assume whoever would be the trade partner they'd wait till their turn is up next before making a deal. In case someone takes the guy they want before that. I'm assuming they have a particular guy in mind. I'm also assuming there isn't a defensive guy worth trading in the top ten for. Which makes me think its OT, WR or Bowers.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
They're talking about moving up though, as the rumors are being reported, and for a specific person.
And it could just be another example of the Rams saying that they want an offensive player, just to force the defensive players further down the board.

Nobody actually knows what is going on; it’s all guesswork/clickbait.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here at Hermosa Hennessey's tavern munching on ahi tacos and a tall Blue Moon wheat beer. Just got inside info from Rams security guard Snead is trading up for