Doug Pederson Let Go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Wasnt Pederson a former eagle player and from the Reid coaching tree?
Yeah career backup QB one year with Philly. QB coach for Reid in Philly then OC in KC while Chip was running the Eagles then took over after in Philly.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah career backup QB one year with Philly. QB coach for Reid in Philly then OC in KC while Chip was running the Eagles then took over after in Philly.

So they are replacing him with another coach that followed the same path as Pederson. Reminds me of the definition of insanity, but as long as its not the Rams, I'm ok with that.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So, does this make Carson Wentz a coach killer? Or does he have to kill again to earn that moniker?:unsure:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So they are replacing him with another coach that followed the same path as Pederson. Reminds me of the definition of insanity, but as long as its not the Rams, I'm ok with that.
Fourth coach in 8 years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marty ball. 14-2, lost by 3 points in playoffs.

Spanos - "Meh... I can do better."
The curse of Marty, they can't stay healthy ever since this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor