Doug Pederson Let Go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Yes ESPN just reported it. WOW! I had a feeling that would happen after I heard he was going to meet with the owner. That is never good. I know coaches and owners usually plan these meetings, but being publicized by this spoke volumes

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
He wants the jets job. Contrary to what many pundits think the eagles are in real cap hell, old players, the wentz situation, and they have to many needs to fill with no money.
Where as the jets have youth plenty of draft picks and plenty of money. Also an obvious connection to Douglas. My guess he ends up there. Possibly the chargers but I think jets.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He earned being fired. I hope someone isn't dumb enough to give him another chance....unless its in our division.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not surprised after the shit performance he put in his last game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Not surprised after the shit performance he put in his last game.
I always wonder what would have happened if he left Hurts in? We’re shitting on a guy for benching a qb who was 7-20 for 62 yards. If that doesn’t deserve benching I’m not sure what does and it’s not like that was a HoF qb, it’s a rookie who’s struggled and people don’t even know if he’s the future of the team. I think this is a result of the GM and ownership pressuring the coach to do what they wanted

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I always wonder what would have happened if he left Hurts in? We’re shitting on a guy for benching a qb who was 7-20 for 62 yards. If that doesn’t deserve benching I’m not sure what does and it’s not like that was a HoF qb, it’s a rookie who’s struggled and people don’t even know if he’s the future of the team. I think this is a result of the GM and ownership pressuring the coach to do what they wanted
I agree that benching Wentz was a good move but like a lot of people, I think the week 17 surrender probably burnt the last bridge with the organization. The GM has dismantled their team over the last few years and should be held accountable as well!

Memento

Name
Jemma

Even if he benches Hurts, all he has to do is go to Wentz, not Sudfeld, if he really wanted to win. But lying to everyone about his reasons and screwing over the team chemistry is the reason why he's gone - as he should be.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if he benches Hurts, all he has to do is go to Wentz, not Sudfeld, if he really wanted to win. But lying to everyone about his reasons and screwing over the team chemistry is the reason why he's gone - as he should be.
Wentz was inactive by his own request so not an option. I don’t like Pederson any more than most but I do laugh that nobody brings up how bad Hurts was it’s always just Pedersons fault. And yes @BuffaloRam Howie has built then ruined this team in short order.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Wentz was inactive by his own request so not an option. I don’t like Pederson any more than most but I do laugh that nobody brings up how bad Hurts was it’s always just Pedersons fault. And yes @BuffaloRam Howie has built then ruined this team in short order.

Hurts still had a better chance at winning than Sudfeld, and he had the team behind him. Screwing with the team's chemistry and lying is why he got canned by ownership. Roseman should be canned, too, but I don't know if that happens.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hurts still had a better chance at winning than Sudfeld, and he had the team behind him. Screwing with the team's chemistry and lying is why he got canned by ownership. Roseman should be canned, too, but I don't know if that happens.
I don’t think Sudfield is anything special, just like Hurts wasn’t anything special. Also with this firing Wentz is likely to stay and Hurts is back on the bench with a clipboard. Guess Pederson just expedited Wentz getting back on the field. And I don’t think the Eagles had a shot at winning that game with any QB out there for the record.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Jalen scored 2 TDs with his legs though, and he's a rookie in what, his 6th game or something?

Plus going for it on 4th rather than taking the FG to tie. There's a time and place for being aggressive (like if its a yard or two) rather than taking points. It just reeks of mailing it in.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I don’t think Sudfield is anything special, just like Hurts wasn’t anything special. Also with this firing Wentz is likely to stay and Hurts is back on the bench with a clipboard. Guess Pederson just expedited Wentz getting back on the field. And I don’t think the Eagles had a shot at winning that game with any QB out there for the record.

But Hurts should've played anyway, so they know what they have in him. Playing Sudfeld benefitted nobody, and lying about it in his press conference and screwing the team over when they tried to win cost him his job - again, as it should've.