Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I like how the rain stopped falling just in time for those god damn shitty ass Dolphins to keep fooling everyone into thinking they are worthy of a winning record. One more team to root against now.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
officially done until Fisher's out of here. not gonna support this clown wasting the talent on this team

SierraRam

Recreational User
Thanks Fish. I've got my Sunday's back

Season over - I've tried to remain positive.... but coach has got to go

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet some will still think Fisher should keep his job. The bum should have been cut a long time ago.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Pussyball. You can have Jesus Christ under center and we still gonna lose playing like a JV squad out there.

EricDabest

EricDaBest
Name
Josh
This is unacceptable! The rams should at least be 7-3 or 6-4, but they have a guy that gets more breaks than a corrupt politician. This team will not win with the current coaching staff. Jeff Fisher is the Byron Scott of coaches. Fire him now!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Coaching.

That's not on Goff. He did everything he was asked to do, like throw the ball short of the sticks consistently.

We need a new offensive coaching staff for sure.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm going to follow X's lead and do something else with my Sundays from here on out

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Today is the first day I am officially over fisher. Fire him right now. We do that dumb ass offense with Keenum why TF did we make a qb switch if we're gonna throw 25
Slants

manmaderam

The one and only
My brothers a Dallas fan and he agrees the coaching staff is what lost us the game