Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly with a 10 point lead I'd rather we not be stupid and try to throw the ball 50 yards in the air in a down pour. Play smart with a lead.
I always hate the way we shut it down on O as soon as we have a 3 point lead in the 4th. But with the way the D is playing, and a 10 point lead, im fine with it today. But still dont see Gurley getting the ball as much as I would expect

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man I'm getting so damn sick of Robinson's boneheaded penalties. That guy doesn't have enough intelligence to play this game

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BIG TIME completion there!!! Wow!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Big 3rd down...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I wasn't going to post but #73 is a drive killer . C'mon man

Greg Robinson's blocking in the back is unnecessary and untimely

Robbo you can't make plays that ..you just can't ...

Come on GRob....what a completely boneheaded penalty.

How can you be that dumb Greg.

I'm beginning to believe GRob might very well be a GMoron. That block in the back penalty...was so...so...I don't have the words.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Honestly with a 10 point lead I'd rather we not be stupid and try to throw the ball 50 yards in the air in a down pour. Play smart with a lead.
Goff is not getting all day to throw back there.....

Dolphins are bringing 5&6 every play

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Going for it 4th and 1...... I'm all for it. Just don't run Gurley up the middle. Their strength, our weakness.

jap

Legend
We got a guy with a live arm---he just needs to use it intelligently in the rain.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn. That was a big miss.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Wow, talk about penalties and it's usually us........we've been pretty good today