Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm dead serious and serious.
I choose to identify as a 18th century pimp.

Oookay, then. Good luck with being dead and all (since I don't think anyone from the eighteenth century is still alive at this point).

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
@XXXIVwin you don't have to be sure, It's just my opinion.
I honestly wish they would just kill this thread or move it. This is definitely not Rams
football. 1618020072792.gif1618020072792.gif
1618020072792.gif

ScratchyGoodnaturedHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Calling it now.

Lying, Gold Digging Whores. All 22.
Evidence? don't need no stinking evidence.
Trust me , I was a 18th century pimp in my former life.
Deez is Ho's
I'm not buying these allegations. None of them went to the police or said anything and all of them came out of the blue at the same time? Plus I'm willing to bet anything that all of them took watsons money for the services provided at the time. Now I don't get Watson going to so many ppl for a massage but I'm not buying sexual assault/harassment. Not even a little bit.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the comparison was something in public and evidence as you had mentioned like a school shooting or something. Just yesterday near TX A&M there was a shooting event and the guy was caught within hours. Same with his accomplice that was miles away. It's much quicker to obtain concrete evidence in those situations than in these.

There's nothing wrong in what your saying. My whole point is automatically believing one side without the other even getting a chance to defend themselves, or at the very least present a case to show they didn't do what they are accused of. You can't have it both ways. You can't gravitate towards one (even tho human nature makes that difficult) or another based on social norms. One side isn't more equal, especially in a court case.

When I meant sympathy it was towards one particular side. I turned on Deshaun before all this even happened with his stupid trade request. But here's the thing, lets say he didn't do anything and this was all some big set up. 10 years from now he'll still be attached and looked at like he is now before any trial. I don't think that's very fair and thus the double standard. Again assuming he would have something to back that up.

That makes sense. I was looking at it more literally - "innocent until proven guilty" in a case like this, to me, implies that people don't believe the accusers. Because sexual assault always ends up being he said/she said, there's not really evidence in this case that will be coming out. Only thing we don't really know is content of any texts or instagram messages, but I think in one report he deleted some? Can't recall.

But I get your perspective too.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oookay, then. Good luck with being dead and all (since I don't think anyone from the eighteenth century is still alive at this point).

Your lighthearted response is keeping me from saying something that may have gotten me banned.

Guess I'll just leave it with....I'm disturbed by some points of view here.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm not buying these allegations. None of them went to the police or said anything and all of them came out of the blue at the same time? Plus I'm willing to bet anything that all of them took watsons money for the services provided at the time. Now I don't get Watson going to so many ppl for a massage but I'm not buying sexual assault/harassment. Not even a little bit.

Sexual assault victims commonly don't report it.. because it's a horrible experience to get dragged out in court - just look at some of the posts in the last page of this thread....

It's quite common for one person to step forward and open the floodgates..

happens all the time - like in priest child abuse cases as well...

If they took his money or not has little to do with - plus we don't know if they all did take his money... but I guess yeah they he can roll over and rub his dick on their hand and ask them to grab it... but they should give him a free massage on top of it.

makes sense!

Tano

Legend
That makes sense. I was looking at it more literally - "innocent until proven guilty" in a case like this, to me, implies that people don't believe the accusers. Because sexual assault always ends up being he said/she said, there's not really evidence in this case that will be coming out. Only thing we don't really know is content of any texts or instagram messages, but I think in one report he deleted some? Can't recall.

You need to put in a caveat and put in "Most people don't .....

Because as you know and stated above - I am in your category but I do have a hard time thinking nothing happened.

But I also want to hear Watson's side

So far though - his version is not looking good either since he is now stating it was consensual with these girls - yeah right

22 are saying it wasn't - hard to believe Watson

If it was a money grab by them - I would think at least 1 lady that did it with Watson would come out and say - oh yes it was consensual.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Sexual assault victims commonly don't report it.. because it's a horrible experience to get dragged out in court - just look at some of the posts in the last page of this thread....

It's quite common for one person to step forward and open the floodgates..

happens all the time - like in priest child abuse cases as well...

If they took his money or not has little to do with - plus we don't know if they all did take his money... but I guess yeah they he can roll over and rub his dick on their hand and ask them to grab it... but they should give him a free massage on top of it.

makes sense!
You know what else makes sense out of 20+ women not a single report about any of them telling him they're uncomfortable and he needs to leave....that makes even more sense. I'll just wait for the verdict but if all they got is some texts and word of mouth then Watson is gonna walk.

Ellard80

Legend
It's so dumb also.. because he could have found hot wiling massage style rub and tugs that would have done it professionally.. shit make a trip to vegas every weekend.

Seems he had some strange power fetish going down...

Ellard80

Legend
You know what else makes sense out of 20+ women not a single report about any of them telling him they're uncomfortable and he needs to leave....that makes even more sense. I'll just wait for the verdict but if all they got is some texts and word of mouth then Watson is gonna walk.

But some did tell him to leave.... and yeah nothing is certain yet - but it aint lookin good.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It's so dumb also.. because he could have found hot wiling massage style rub and tugs that would have done it professionally.. shit make a trip to vegas every weekend.

Seems he had some strange power fetish going down...
Yeah, Selassie and WestCoastRam both crushed it on pages 12-13 in this thread. Both made extremely convincing cases for what you outlined, above. IMHO.

WestCoastRam

Legend

if only there were a dress... with some sort of... DNA on it...

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Crazy how this thread has literally 4-5x the posts that other Rams off-season and draft threads have. A microcosm of society today and the desire to virtue signal and show outrage when very few facts are known. The energy people spend thinking and arguing about things online that don't affect their life is a sad reality of today's world.

And thanks for adding your opinion to this topic lol

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm having trouble believing Watson isn't guilty of all of this. Here's why.

I've talked with a few of my friends who were professional athletes since this came out. I asked them about getting massages knowing that all pro teams provide this as a free service to their players. I know this well because a friend of mine was the massage therapist for the Buffalo Bills and the Orlando Magic. She was basically required to be available 365 days a year for the players. The teams make this service available to their players FOR FREE 365 days of the year.

One of my friends told me that he would get a massage from the team's therapist at least 250 days out of every year. Not once did he ever consider getting a massage from someone other than the team therapist. Not just because he got it for free... but because the teams have the best in the business employed for their players. However... the main reason he would never go outside of the team therapist for a service like this is because of not wanting to put himself in a situation where he could be victimized. Pro players are all schooled on protecting themselves from predators and putting themselves in compromising positions. That schooling starts almost immediately after they are brought into any league as a new pro athlete. Athletes know better than to put themselves into a situation like Watson did. Especially when you read through the various places that he went to receive these messages. He definitely wasn't looking for a massage.

I also find it interesting that he seems to always find these massage therapists on Instagram. I find that very interesting because Instagram is about pictures. The visual was what he was shopping for using that particular platform.

My friend who is a massage therapist and still works for the Magic has told me some funny stories. None of them involved this kind of inappropriate behavior though... and that makes complete sense when you think about how a player would behave with team employees. She would even go to many of the player's homes to give them the massages. Players know better.

Watson knew exactly what he was looking for.

Just saw this referenced.

I was watching let’s say NFL live ? D.Watson’s attorney made a statement
about the case.

imo from what his defense will be is,
That these therapists or will they say call girls knew what he was there for ?

I’m just wondering about crime vs. fines ?? Jail Time ?

—Any good therapist should have good records. Example- 4 taxes.

— Ho’s are Ho’s. Pimps are pimps.
There is Big time Sex Trafficking in
the US. Bob Kraft is a little example
of minor offenses.
- Speaking of Minors. Watson better hope he was making valid choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.