Describe the One Movie Scene that Wrecked You

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Any of the hardcore scenes in the Exorcist. I was 11 watching it with my mom. Scared the holy hell outta me. Another one was The Thing, when they go to defib the guy and his stomach is a giant mouth that takes the doctors arms off.

As far as a movie making me a blubbering idiot, can’t remember the name but Michael Keaton had cancer in it. Saw i in the theater and couldn’t stop ballin through it.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
The scene in I Am Legend where Will Smiths character chokes his infected dog to death gets me everytime.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The ending of Coco

Ugly crying doesn’t BEGIN to describe it.

All my kids have to do is sing “Remember Me…” and I’m fighting back tears.

Also, the montage in Up where you see their entire life in 8 minutes… greatest montage in cinematic history and it never fails to at the very least choke me up and the first time just wrecked me.

Lastly, the end of The Champ with Jon Voight and Ricky Schroeder. I saw that as a kid at the public library and had to leave the function room in full cry.

But nothing had me ugly sobbing like the end of Coco. Wrecked barely scraped the surface.

Tano

Legend
I forget what the movie's name is and I refuse to watch it because it would just wreck me is the movie about the dog who goes to a train station every day at the same time waiting for his master to come home and one day he doesn't and the dog keeps coming back at the same time every day hoping this is the day that his master comes home.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The second being the arm to arm struggle between Private Mellish and the big German. It's so horrific when the German overpowers the smaller Mellish, which shouldn't have happened because Corporal Upham, who froze in fear, didn't respond with extra ammo for Mellish. "Shhhhh..." said the German as Mellish begged, "No, no.." slipping the knife into his chest.

Both scenes wrecked me. So what scene in any movie, wrecked you?

That scene was so intense. I watched that movie once and I can remember the majority of scenes and I’ll never watch it again it was so powerful.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Deliverance.

That‘s an intense movie. The scene is the scene that wrecked me. Wrecked him too. :wow2:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Deliverance.

That‘s an intense movie. The scene is the scene that wrecked me. Wrecked him too. :wow2:

I bought a t-shirt when I was doing a white water rafting thing up in Tennessee a few years ago. Here's what it says across the back of it...

Paddle Faster!!!
I Hear Banjo Music

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
not a movie but..

"I have a message: Lieutenant Colonel... Henry Blake's plane... was shot down... over the Sea of Japan... It spun in... There were no survivors."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I forget what the movie's name is and I refuse to watch it because it would just wreck me is the movie about the dog who goes to a train station every day at the same time waiting for his master to come home and one day he doesn't and the dog keeps coming back at the same time every day hoping this is the day that his master comes home.

Hachiko. That's the dog's name. The good news is that he does have a statue, and that he is remembered in a positive way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some great ones mentioned. Se7en. The hand to hand fight scene in Private Ryan especially.

The end scene of The Mist(2007)

The bear attack scene in Backcountry(2014).

Ep 4 of Chernobyl(2019)

The dentist scene in Marathon Man(1976)

The final scene between Sean Penn and Tim Robbins in Mystic River(2003)

The event scene in Only the Brave(2017)

The opening scene in The Ritual(2017)

Death scene in Star Trek II The Wrath of Kahn(1982)

Final scene in United 93(2003)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The ending of Coco

Ugly crying doesn’t BEGIN to describe it.

All my kids have to do is sing “Remember Me…” and I’m fighting back tears.

Also, the montage in Up where you see their entire life in 8 minutes… greatest montage in cinematic history and it never fails to at the very least choke me up and the first time just wrecked me.

Lastly, the end of The Champ with Jon Voight and Ricky Schroeder. I saw that as a kid at the public library and had to leave the function room in full cry.

But nothing had me ugly sobbing like the end of Coco. Wrecked barely scraped the surface.

Another one for Coco. I went to see it with my gf very early in our relationship and it was right after my mum died suddenly. I guess I didn't think about what a kids movie might do and I didn't really know what it was about. Anyway, 40 minutes after the movie ended my gf asked me quietly if I was ready to go home yet.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have a few others that come to mind.

There is a scene at the end of We Were Soldiers where there is a huge mound of bodies piled up and the camera slowly and deliberately pans away over the top. Every time I watch it I just think "why do we still do this to each other".

The scene at the end of The Sixth Sense - not the one you're thinking of, but the one at the very end when the kid says there was a death in the accident up ahead that is holding him and his mother up. His mum asks "how do you know?" Then the camera draws back and the dead cyclist is standing outside the car window staring at the kid. Don't know why but that always sticks with me.

The other one, not a movie, is the scene in Band of Brothers when they find the concentration camp. I don't know how anyone could watch that and not feel incredible sadness and sorrow.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The scene(s) where the two Delta snipers volunteered to defend the downed bird in Black Hawk Down(2001)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not a movie, but when Opie got killed in SOA. I ugly cried. Lol it still fucks me up when I see it.

quebecramfan

Rookie
The scene in Fury when the rookie spots young Germans in the bushes on the side of road but hesitates to shot. The Germans manage to launch an anti-tank weapon at the tank ahead of his. A soldier manages to clamber out on fire, screaming and put a bullet in his head to end it all. That was rough.

Also hard to watch was how quickly these young men became numb and lost all empathy. That scene in saving Private Ryan when they blow out the bunker with the flame throwers and you can hear allied soldiers saying to let them burn.... Just brutal

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's worse in the novel; she cut his foot off so he couldn't run away.
I know. I read that book when it first came out, but seeing this seemed even worse to me somehow. I think if the feet had been cut off, it would have been like any slasher flick. Watching his foot fold in ways a foot shouldn't, kinda hurt my heart.