Deep Draft Sleepers/UDFA guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsinNV

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone seen any team interview lists from East/West and/or Senior bowl weeks?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He’s not really a sleeper, but I feel like Jenkins the DL from Michigan is going to be a better NFL player than expected. Almost like a Kobie Turner. I’d love to grab him if he feel to the 3rd due to his size. Maybe if we traded back a bit or moved up from our 3rd.
Although bits a concern having some “smaller” guys along the line for the Rams already. But he’d be a nice add for post AD after we win the Super Bowl next year and AD possibly retires as a champ.
PFF seems to like Jenkins as a pro also.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Former NFL WR Steve Smith seems to love this kid.
Wasn’t Smith high on Kupp too?
@Allen2McVay
We will see, rated in the late teens to 20's for WR's with a 4th round grade which is mid to late but likely climbing due to the publicity he is getting. That's why I say semi sleeper.
WR is still a need. Kupp’s health is a concern. If Snead goes for a few trade backs and can get another third, or late second round pick I could see that being a possibility to take Corley there. His body control and balance are excellent. He tight ropes that line more than once in his highlight.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Corley is a very good WR likely 3rd round possible drop to the 4th.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with an underrated running back: Rasheen Ali (Marshall). Tore his biceps at the Senior Bowl, but he was one of the best and most dynamic running backs in football during his freshman year, and bounced back from a bad sophomore year.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here’s one:

Daequan Hardy, CB, Penn State. Punt returning ability it the appeal here.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1709257094880.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like he has great hands and runs routes well. Decent blocker from what I saw. Good TE2, I’d compare him to Mundt as his speed is a bit slow on tape.
He's a beast of a blocker. 6'7 270-280#

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i like george holani from boise st. he has been injured a lot so not a fulltime back but could be a good back up if not used full tme. could be a udfa for the injury reason.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Really like this kid’s game. He plays a little tall, but he catches with his hands and appears to have a high football IQ. Really like how he gets square before blocks and finds holes in the zone. I’d take him as an early day 3 pick.
I love hearing about how well he blocks. But that 4.64/40 at 271 lbs. really opened my eyes.