Deep Draft Sleepers/UDFA guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsinNV

UDFA
I think we need a thread to talk about those players that go late on day 3 (rounds 6-7 and UDFA types). These guys are difficult to call out right now as it is early and a lot of variance on some of the big boards I reference; lots of movement.

The draft crushes thread tried to limit to three players. I think 5 or 6 is a good number here.

Qwan’tez Stiggers - CB maybe a Safety. Very interesting path to get to the draft. Was sorry to see he didn’t get invited to the combine but made a little noise at the East West practices. Couldn’t find much video on him with no college ball and only one year in Canada. Kinda Kurt Warner path to the NFL guy if he makes it.

Jha’Quan Jackson- WR/Return guy
I was impressed by what he did at the Senior Bowl. His college highlights I saw a lot of body catching but that didn’t happen at the Senior Bowl. He’s quick and I’m interested in what he does at the combine. Already an interesting return guy prospect and he has what you can’t coach. Wondering what he might do with NFL coaching and watching a guy like Kupp.

Caeden Wallace- RT from Penn State. Quicker than I thought at the senior bowl. Big guy at 6’5” 325. Plays with a bit of a mean streak from what I’ve seen. Could be a nice late add based on his projections now.

Not sure why exactly but I like Tip Reiman- TE from Illinois. Big guy at 6’4” 273. Never going to say he’s quick or overly athletic. Think he’s a blocker primarily but has surprisingly soft hands. Could be a seam route guy or occasional target in the red zone.

Andru Phillips -DB Kentucky. Think he is a slot guy but fits the zone scheme Rams seem to run. Solid against the run and this was his best year so showing improvement still. Has been a special teams guy for Kentucky.

Dadrion Taylor-Demerson -Safety from Texas Tech. Seems like a solid late round safety. Undersized a bit but around the ball a fair amount (10 interceptions and 19 pbu’s last three years). Honestly I think the Rams like Tanner Ingle around and he has a good chance to make the team next season.

A bunch of LB prospects I like whose rankings are all over the place right now as well that might be upgrades over Rozeboom.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ainias Smith wide receiver
Payton Wilson, ILB

Both have injury concerns but the late rounds is perfect for that risk IMO.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Honestly I think the Rams like Tanner Ingle around and he has a good chance to make the team next season.
Yes! I liked Ingle at training camp and preseason. If not for his smaller stature, he might have gotten drafted and/or given more reps in practice.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
A bunch of LB prospects I like whose rankings are all over the place right now as well that might be upgrades over Rozeboom.
I like Dallas Gant - Toledo ; 6'2" - 245 lbs, 4.58/40 ; highly rated in coverage by PFF ; 82.1 .... 87.0 overall rating.
Played a couple of seasons at Ohio State but transferred to get more playing time. Did OK at the Senior Bowl, he started at MLB for the West team. I think he would be a clear upgrade over Rozeboom.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Ainias Smith wide receiver
Payton Wilson, ILB

Both have injury concerns but the late rounds is perfect for that risk IMO.
I’m putting together a mock right now with PWilson. He could vastly improve the pass coverage from the ILB spot. He’s getting drafted, just hard to tell how early.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m putting together a mock right now with PWilson. He could vastly improve the pass coverage from the ILB spot. He’s getting drafted, just hard to tell how early.
His injury history is one of the worst I've ever seen. I bet he can be gotten around the 5th.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
My guy (though he may not be a sleeper for long) is Dylan Laube, RB, New Hampshire.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@Allen2McVay
We will see, rated in the late teens to 20's for WR's with a 4th round grade which is mid to late but likely climbing due to the publicity he is getting. That's why I say semi sleeper.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
WoW, I see Corley is now getting top 64 prospect grades that's crazy. He has moved up to far for my liking. He was a late 3rd to 5th at one point

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
He’s not really a sleeper, but I feel like Jenkins the DL from Michigan is going to be a better NFL player than expected. Almost like a Kobie Turner. I’d love to grab him if he feel to the 3rd due to his size. Maybe if we traded back a bit or moved up from our 3rd.
Although bits a concern having some “smaller” guys along the line for the Rams already. But he’d be a nice add for post AD after we win the Super Bowl next year and AD possibly retires as a champ.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jha’Quan Jackson- WR/Return guy
I was impressed by what he did at the Senior Bowl. His college highlights I saw a lot of body catching but that didn’t happen at the Senior Bowl. He’s quick and I’m interested in what he does at the combine. Already an interesting return guy prospect and he has what you can’t coach. Wondering what he might do with NFL coaching and watching a guy like Kupp.
Yes returner has to be a late round priority. If I never see Kupp catch another punt it'll be too soon.