Deebo Samuel Type Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I like our guys persona, let your playin do your speakin!

it's a darn fine look..
train
Agree here too.

Have you noticed how common it has become for a large group of players (often defensive players) to sprint into the end-zone (often 50-plus yards) to do a celebratory pose after a big play, like a turnover.

Most teams do it frequently. Even when trailing. The Rams don’t do that very often.

It’s not a big deal. I don’t mind celebrations. However, despite a lot of winning football the past five years, the Rams have done very little of that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And yet none of our players trash-talked the Whiners until the game was well over. And OBJ was classy towards Me-bo. He showed more class in the tip of his pinky finger than Me-bo had in his whole body.
He EARNED the trash talk.

Are we forgetting the Rams recent track record against 9ers?

I have no respect for guys who talk shit who’ve done nothing.

That ain’t what happened with Deebo.

And that’s a reason it’s sooooo satisfying to see Scott light him up and see him crying at the end.

Of course, you’re entitled to your feelings!

I’m just explaining why I disagree.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
He EARNED the trash talk.

Are we forgetting the Rams recent track record against 9ers?

I have no respect for guys who talk shit who’ve done nothing.

That ain’t what happened with Deebo.

And that’s a reason it’s sooooo satisfying to see Scott light him up and see him crying at the end.

Of course, you’re entitled to your feelings!

I’m just explaining why I disagree.
You know the old saying:
“It’s not trash-talking or arrogance, if you can back it up”

I never agreed with that. It’s still trash-talking and arrogant. It’s just Pathetic when they can’t back it up.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
You know the old saying:
“It’s not trash-talking or arrogance, if you can back it up”

I never agreed with that. It’s still trash-talking and arrogant. It’s just Pathetic when they can’t back it up.
It can irritate me as an opposing fan, but trash talk as a concept doesn’t bother me at all.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I can't find anything about it now, but I swear I read that Samuel was talking shit about Aaron Donald crying after the Packers loss in the playoffs in 2020 (technically January 2021). That's why I thought it was so sweet that Samuel was crying about the loss this year. I wish I could find an article or a tweet or something to confirm it or show it was someone else.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I can't find anything about it now, but I swear I read that Samuel was talking shit about Aaron Donald crying after the Packers loss in the playoffs in 2020 (technically January 2021). That's why I thought it was so sweet that Samuel was crying about the loss this year. I wish I could find an article or a tweet or something to confirm it or show it was someone else.
Deebo's been very arrogant and mouthy. Hopefully the attitude adjustment his Daddy Scott delivered sticks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Deebo's been very arrogant and mouthy. Hopefully the attitude adjustment his Daddy Scott delivered sticks.
He stayed on the ground like he was really hurt after Scotts hit.. Its as if that hit was an eye opener. Its going to be interesting to if he's as cocky next season. I'm not saying for certain that Scott hit Deebo extra hard because of his mouth. But guys that get too full of themselves often put a target on their backs. Maybe it will humble him a little.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Remember when this bozo put on a hideous chain after scoring a soft td against the Rams?

1653282566004.png

Players like that deserve nothing but the worst.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes it was. But those were for touchdowns.

I’m talking 8-10 defensive players sprinting fifty yards to pose after a take-away in a game their team trails by three scores.

I actually like it. You know what The NFL use to stand for ? I’m an older guy as a lot of the long time posters.

Change is not a bad thing.Imo with all the TV breaks its cool to help get the Fans jacked up.

The Rams are about WE not ME. Sean Mcvay pushes the button(envelope) sometimes on that when the HC is running down the sidelines & cuts across on the opposite side of the end zone to get in on it.

Your talking players,but in those moments when a team needs a spark. Who actually gives a crap when your trying to win & competing at a high level.Giving up & putting your head down is another thing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Remember when this bozo put on a hideous chain after scoring a soft td against the Rams?

View attachment 54300

Players like that deserve nothing but the worst.

Sort of silly, but if you go back & look at rivalries you’ll see like axes & whatever teams are playing for.

Now a days players put on different things when they get an INT.

Exactly though is what posting something like that in the locker room is good for motivating players.
Then maybe him crying next to it & know what is a stake.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Naw Deebo was only responding to Donald not knowing who he was.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anybody ever noticed that whether you like trash talk or not And I'm ambivalent) the players who people universally admire are those who don't do it, nor respond to it, like CK and Isaac?

Classy and trash talk simply don't mix whether you have earned that right or not. In fact, earning it and not exercising it shows true class.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Has anybody ever noticed that whether you like trash talk or not And I'm ambivalent) the players who people universally admire are those who don't do it, nor respond to it, like CK and Isaac?

Classy and trash talk simply don't mix whether you have earned that right or not. In fact, earning it and not exercising it shows true class.
Isaac slit his throat against the Niners.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
And yet none of our players trash-talked the Whiners until the game was well over. And OBJ was classy towards Me-bo. He showed more class in the tip of his pinky finger than Me-bo had in his whole body.
Not true. We definitely talked trash before and during the week 17 game we lost. The defense was quoting Kittle interviews from that week, talking about a "body bag game".

I have nothing against it, I like trash talk.