Deebo Samuel Type Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After 17 losses in a row, Ike deserved to slit their throats. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Perhaps he had an itch?

Anyway, I said trash talk.

I never said anything about trash slitting

Even classy dudes do that.
On field gestures like AD pointing to his ring finger at the end of the game or a player celebrating a TD is in the heat of the moment stuff. Smack talking pre-game is a different thing altogether.

Its especially annoying when it’s from a teammate of a team that dominates you. In fact it’s classless when a guy like Rodgers says he owns the Bears or Bryant said SOSAR after so many loses.

I’ve taught my son to play with all of his heart but to respect his opponents.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Agree here too.

Have you noticed how common it has become for a large group of players (often defensive players) to sprint into the end-zone (often 50-plus yards) to do a celebratory pose after a big play, like a turnover.

Most teams do it frequently. Even when trailing. The Rams don’t do that very often.

It’s not a big deal. I don’t mind celebrations. However, despite a lot of winning football the past five years, the Rams have done very little of that.

I wish the Rams wouldn't do that. Although my favorite was the Aints posing and celebrating in the NFC championship a few year ago when we beat them.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I can't find anything about it now, but I swear I read that Samuel was talking shit about Aaron Donald crying after the Packers loss in the playoffs in 2020 (technically January 2021). That's why I thought it was so sweet that Samuel was crying about the loss this year. I wish I could find an article or a tweet or something to confirm it or show it was someone else.

This is just me but I wish OBJ didn't comfort dweebo. I would rather have seen someone punching the goal posts or doing a chicken dance. SOSAN. LOL