DeAndre Hopkins considering retirement after recent NFL news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
1627094920924.png

How you stop the spread

1627095100902.png

2nd person in before the lock

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Easily one of my top 10 favorite players in the league. Glad he's standing for freedom.
He has freedom. Freedom doesn't always come without repercussions. If he doesn't want to take the vaccine he doesn't have to and nobody is stopping him. But there is risk involved in not taking the vaccine and it isn't just him taking the risk. If he gets covid the whole league has to pay for his actions. It cost the league money. So let the consequence reign.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone have any info on any Ram Players or Coaches refusing Vaccination?

Flint

Pro Bowler
It’s going to get more interesting as corporations, like the nfl, try to insure to their customers, networks and media platforms, that they will be providing the content that they are charging billions for. Positive cases can be disastrous in team sports and the nfl hates giving money back so they’re going to make it pretty clear they would prefer everyone to be vaxed. They can’t require it but they can penalize the whole organization, it sounds like an ultimatum, get the jab or get out.
So now the onus is on the player, Hop is unhappy cuz he feels like the nfl doesn’t care about him. You’d think someone who’s been around as long as him would’ve figured that out. Everyone has the right to choose but the company you work for might have different ideas.

dang

Legend
Any Ram refusing the vaccination should be forced to sign a contract amendment that immediately terminates their contract if their positive test causes a forfeit.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The vaccine is meant to keep you out of the ICU. Vaccinated people still contract and spread COVID.

But less likely to go to hospital and also spread it.

Kinda like every other vaccine ever made.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I hope this leads to a massive players strike. I don't even care if we see football this year. Personal freedom is far more important than a game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope this leads to a massive players strike. I don't even care if we see football this year. Personal freedom is far more important than a game.

I don't think the nfl gives a fuck if players who don't want to get vaccinated go on strike. I'm sure they'd be happy if they went away and didn't jeopardise the season. Players who are vaccinated certainly aren't going on strike with them.

Stefon Diggs and Emanuel Sanders have already tweeted pro availability tweets which can be construed as pro vaccine tweets in direct conflict with another wr in their team, beasely.

Players want to get paid. That's all they care about.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In before the next lock of another version of this topic!

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Good for him.
He is smart.
Does not want to be a guinea pig.
The vaccine companies are immune from lawsuits one this. Think about that ?
Its NOT a vaccine.
It is a experimental gene therapy. A inoculation.
In 1976 with the swine flu 25% of the US population got the vaccine ( a real one with a little bit of the live bug) 55 million people. It was taken off the market because 52 out of those 55 million people who got it died. "This not a vaccine" has officially killed well over 10,000 Americans.
Think.

dang

Legend
Good for him.
He is smart.
Does not want to be a guinea pig.
The vaccine companies are immune from lawsuits one this. Think about that ?
Its NOT a vaccine.
It is a experimental gene therapy. A inoculation.
In 1976 with the swine flu 25% of the US population got the vaccine ( a real one with a little bit of the live bug) 55 million people. It was taken off the market because 52 out of those 55 million people who got it died. "This not a vaccine" has officially killed well over 10,000 Americans.
Think.
Dude. You are on the wrong forum. This is a Rams football forum.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Any Ram refusing the vaccination should be forced to sign a contract amendment that immediately terminates their contract if their positive test causes a forfeit.
Excuse me ? Are you in the wrong forum ?
Hey pot, meet kettle.

dang

Legend
Excuse me ? Are you in the wrong forum ?
Hey pot, meet kettle.
First I respect everyone’s right to their beliefs and opinions. Just be socially aware of where you are expressing them. There was not a single word in your post about football. It was 100% expressing your strong disdain for vaccinations. Important topic just wrong forum. Let’s talk football all day every day. It’s a little escape from life’s stresses and strains. Go Rams!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Glad he's standing for freedom.
Tell that to Phil Valentine. Vaccine skeptic changed his mind now that he's fighting for his life.

Or the terminally ill Covid patients in Alabama begging for the vaccine, only to have the doctor tell them "I'm sorry but it's too late."

If only more people "stood for freedom" against the polio vaccine, we could enjoy the freedom of contracting polio!

Oh, and in before lock...

Status
Not open for further replies.