Deal with the Devil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Would you take another Brady Lombardi if it meant he finally takes his skinny white cheating ass out of the league at the end of the year?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd rather the little bitch play for another 10 years if it meant he never got another ring.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
It's coming just be patient.... that little bitch will be retiring sooon.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He will come back for sure if he wins another one. What he requires to get rid of him is successive playoff ass kickings. Rams are the cure.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He plays in these weak divisions.

Got away with playing Jets,Bills,Miami for years.Now Belacheat has a tough road ahead.

Carolina,Saints & Falcons have all been trending down. Is there a easier division?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fuck. No. I'd rather we beat his ass into retirement. AGAIN.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
How is this even a question. Fuck him send him into retirement again with tears and another bloody lip.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How is this even a question. Fuck him send him into retirement again with tears and another bloody lip.
The girls filling in for Cowherd were fluffing the Bucs and Brady while discussing their schedule. Just sort of popped into my head.