Deal with the Devil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Half Baked GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Do I want Brady to get another ring? Not only no but HELL NO!

Do I want the Rams to knock the shit out of him and send him to a retirement he'll stick with? Is a pig's ass pork?

Turducken

Starter
Jordan's career ended with a whimper. An entire generation of NBA fans were introduced to him in a diminished form. I hope Brady hangs on until he is mediocre, but the Bucs management remains too intimidated to push him into retirement.

I want a 50 year old Tom Brady still debating his own retirement after a 6-11 season.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Things must be slow lmao this is the worst thread ever but I love you @AZRams!!!

In all seriousness only way I'd make that deal is if the rams were guaranteed to win the next 5 Superbowls!!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
Hell if they don't make the playoffs he will quit again. He's all about ego and that is easier fed on TV not on the field. On TV he controls the narrative, with the team not so much.

dang

Legend
Brady may not be the devil but he’s definately the devils taint.somewhere between a dick and an asshole.

Q729

Legend
Fuck no, because we're stuck with his ass in the motherfucking broadcast booth for who knows how many years anyway! No escaping that prick.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he has no answer for the rams d. there's no way he's making it past the rams.