DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I’m a Miami fan. Kinchens can be a great player if the coaches can just get him to be a little more disciplined, he’s a playmaker. That’s for sure

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, fuck. Not the best third round. We did not need a damn safety.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Not on my board. I shied away due to position (safety) and relatively slow 40 (4.65). Productive player, though (11 INTs in 2 years).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMG_1699.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not on my board. I shied away due to position (safety) and relatively slow 40 (4.65). Productive player, though (11 INTs in 2 years).

Production was mainly due to freelancing and undisciplined play. Not a fan of this pick at all, especially with his slow speed. We just drafted Derion Kendrick, but the safety.

Yay.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wish we had a 4th. Some really nice WR's left on board. Sanders at TE might be a nice pick too.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Folks complaining about a safety that ran a 4.6? That's exactly why he's a safety. I'd only worry if he were a CB with that time. Good pick as he's a ball hawk. We need someone that can have more takeaways. Guess complaining will happen because the Rams aren't picking players they like. I'll put my trust in our scouting department.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Solid. Anticipation > speed for these guys. Ballhawk was needed.