DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We really could use another LB, a Safety, and a CB still. But I fully expect a OL, RB, WR soon
Agree, would have no problem with a playmaker at S or CB, and especially one if the few top LBs falls. Considering no guarantees on keeping Earnest Jones, you would think they draft an insurance policy tonight or early tomorrow.

JYB

Starter
Eagles gave up both 2's (50 & 53) this yr and a 5th, but got back a mid 3rd. So similar move
I dunno -- getting back a mid-third is not something to scoff at. That makes it a second and a 2nd/3rd swap, which is a much better deal. And Philly came from further down the board.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Snead never met a trade he wasn't willing to overpay for.
Ain’t that the truth.
The good news is that he’s looking to give up picks next year instead of this year’. The Rams must be “all in” again!

RamsFan4Life

Starter
BTW…..I live in the Indy market and get a lot of local inside baseball on the Colts but I have no idea who at 45…..Swami that out and I’ll buy the next round…..

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I dunno -- getting back a mid-third is not something to scoff at. That makes it a second and a 2nd/3rd swap, which is a much better deal. And Philly came from further down the board.
No, they had pick 50 & 53. Unfortunately we didn't have that. And the value of a future pick is devalued a little.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Agree, would have no problem with a playmaker at S or CB, and especially one if the few top LBs falls. Considering no guarantees on keeping Earnest Jones, you would think they draft an insurance policy tonight or early tomorrow.
Cooper or Wilson would be amazing adds to this D. One can hope.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would've preferred Rakestraw or Dejean, but I can't argue with taking Fiske, who would be going in the first round in next year's class, were he eligible. We needed a versatile defensive tackle and we got one.
I'll have to take a closer look at him. Looks a little undersized but he is explosive.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll have to take a closer look at him. Looks a little undersized but he is explosive.

Not really undersized; 6'3", 294 lbs. is about the same size as The Conductor, if not bigger.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Before we traded up I kinda thought this guy Raiders grabbed would start right away and blow up moving Avila to C

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like the Fiske pick. Rams have added alot of high motor physicality up front. We aren’t winning shit if our D gets run over like they did in Detroit last season.
Set up for coverage sacks…

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ugh. Hate the peckers.

JYB

Starter
No, they had pick 50 & 53. Unfortunately we didn't have that. And the value of a future pick is devalued a little.
It's true that a future pick is worth less. But it should've been a future third, if not a fourth. The PFF guys like Fiske, but said Snead got raped (as he ALWAYS does in trades).