DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking Raiders took M.J. Devonshire.

Go for Schrader, Rams! You know you want to!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We gonna be mauling in the trenches this year!!!!
I'm looking at you, whiners!!! :wow2:
I so hated they dominated the trenches against us the last few years.
That Ends in 2024.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rams did a great job matching need and value throughout the draft (jury out a bit on Fiske but I'll give em benefit of the doubt).

Not sure you can ask for more than that unless you're getting a superstar at a position.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I so hated they dominated the trenches against us the last few years.
That Ends in 2024.

Oh, hell, yeah, it's gonna end. You've got The Conductor, BB3, and The Best Mr. Irrelevant in the trenches already. Now you add Braden "The Kingpin" Fiske and Tyler Davis? That's amazing on the defensive line alone. Then the edge rushers. Then the secondary.

And that's not even mentioning the offensive line.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Oh, hell, yeah, it's gonna end. You've got The Conductor, BB3, and The Best Mr. Irrelevant in the trenches already. Now you add Braden "The Kingpin" Fiske and Tyler Davis? That's amazing on the defensive line alone. Then the edge rushers. Then the secondary.

And that's not even mentioning the offensive line.
I don't have faith in any development of Mathis or Hampton but am very curious to see what Desjuan looks like this year and what kinda role he can carve out for himself in this defense.

RamsinNV

UDFA
Why do guys like McGlothern, Murphy, Taylor III and Pratt keep falling? Have to assume it is a medical red flag thing at this point.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Nice. Tired of getting run over by that team.
Thank you Les/Sean!!!! :woozy2:

Memento

Name
Jemma
I don't have faith in any development of Mathis or Hampton but am very curious to see what Desjuan looks like this year and what kinda role he can carve out for himself in this defense.

I'm curious about Hampton and Mathis. Mathis was always going to be a project, but they like his talent. Hampton made a few plays himself. I wouldn't throw out everything yet; I never consider rookie struggles in players.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm curious about Hampton and Mathis. Mathis was always going to be a project, but they like his talent. Hampton made a few plays himself. I wouldn't throw out everything yet; I never consider rookie struggles in players.
Anything we get from them going forward is gravy in my boat.

Hampton might be able to become an okay speed backup to Young.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams probably need to nab a kicker with that first 6th rounder.

Good call - almost everyone’s call there.I didn’t think so,but makes way to much sense.
I think that is going to be a very good pick.Snead percent on kickers might go back up of success rate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well Tahj Washington is still there with return skills. How's the rest of his game?