DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN RAVING about our draft. Said we just get good football players who are also strong culture guys. Added that we have at least 3 immediate starters.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
With all the DT/Edge picks and no iLB, wonder if we’ll be playing most 4-3 (& 5-2) fronts…and not much 3-4

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Seems the Rams have this thing for the number "5"!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
CBS

A

Beaux Limmer IOL, ARK​

Height: 6-5, Weight: 307

This is a future starting center. Big, strong, and explosive. Run-game master. Can win ugly when he's not square but that only happens on rare occasions. Under control at second level. Can get a bit too overanxious in pass pro but overall his balance is awesome. Super experienced. (Chris Trapasso)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hartman would be a nice cherry on the top. He will be a solid QB2 at this level.

WestCoastRam

Legend
With all the DT/Edge picks and no iLB, wonder if we’ll be playing most 4-3 (& 5-2) fronts…and not much 3-4
We've been a base, 3-3-5 team (one inside LB) for awhile I believe, we just play 3-4 when the opposing offense is in heavier personnel.

Often times we just have 1 LB on the field. LB was always going to be a low priority and this draft absolutely stunk at the position.

Of course, would have been great to extend Jones but Rams felt wanted to spend capital elsewhere and I think the league is kinda moving towards you can find good but not great LBs in FA cheap these days and you don't really need that many.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dayum! LA takes Brenden Rice...but not OUR LA.

At least the fucking 69ers didn't take him.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
As I said night one I will say on last night.... can we just please throw them out of our fucking building!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Here's hoping for Cody Schrader or M.J. Devonshire at this point.