Da’Ron Payne

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
He's also a guy who can get washed out pretty quick and has had plays where he looks like a 3rd-grade girl soccer player where they all run in a pack with that skippety-hoppity kind of run.
:LOL: Oh Mack....the visual....you’re killing me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Payne is an explosive athlete that can make explosive plays.

He's also a guy who can get washed out pretty quick and has had plays where he looks like a 3rd-grade girl soccer player where they all run in a pack with that skippety-hoppity kind of run.

Those plays are maddening to watch and I even screamed at my monitor, "what the hell are you doing!!!"

So, it's entirely possible that as teams look at him, they'll see good and bad and he may slip.

He's going to be a good pro. Thing with the DL types is if you're not a top 3T or freak of nature it's tough to be a guy they want to take over the "difference makers" you get up high. He's gonna go to a winning team probably in the 20s, but of course could go a bit earlier or maybe even slide due to how many DL are in this class.

I'm tellin you man I was amazed watching the cutups of this DL class. Keep saying it, there's a lot of big dudes that can flat out ball and keep their feet in this draft, and the teams that need DL won't be quite so desperate to go get one early than they would be otherwise.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I see the late round guys as more developmental than some.

I mean, when you look at Vea, Payne and Settle, they are CLEARLY several steps above the next rung.

That pick at #23 is gonna be super tough. I wouldn't want to have to sweat that with trade possibilities and a really fluid board between 10 and 22...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Would be a great pick, NT or edge rush needs to be priority . crazy when u look at these numbers and realize Aaron donald ran a 4.68 . He is just unreal

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

:wow::love::love::love::love:

Rams will have 2 outstanding high salaried veterans playing on each side of whomever we select to play Nose....having a NT DL'er signed for 5 yrs under a rookie low cost contract will off set the high price tag of Donald/Brockers. Makes perfect sense to me to consider going in this direction. If you have a 3 player DL that can control & manhandle your opponents OL your defense can be dominating for many yrs.

It all starts up front guys!

Last edited: